Author Topic: Nicole Morin: Missing (Toronto, 1985)  (Read 149396 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Nicole Morin: Missing (Toronto, 1985)
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 12:23:01 AM »
I have not seen that film yet, I'm sure I'll get around to it.

This case seems like there is someone out there who holds the clue and can solve it. I watch those cold case shows on A and E and this case has the feel of some of those ones that end with someone finally giving the cops the right info.

I know it is unlikely, but I hope it has a happy ending.

Tony Righy

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »
It's nice to be optimistic about Nicole being found alive. This Harboured By "Friends" From Art's Church Theory does give us hope. But I believe after searching in Canada and the US, Art stated that all his leads turned up empty. If the theory had merit, why couldn't he bring her home? Was it fantasy, wishful thinking, hoping against hope?
Maybe he was just grasping at straws, trying to stay optimistic about bringing his daughter home, and not being able to bring himself to think the worst.

I don't think they mentioned that Nicole went down to pick up mail at 10:30 or so. That was the same time the suspicious woman with the notebook was seen at the end of the hall on her floor. The witness came forward with this information when residents were re-interviewed....

:-\ ???Here we have a witness from her floor admitting to being in the hall at the same time Nicole went to get mail and 40 minutes before she disappeared. Was it a man? If it was I'd be suspicious because the woman he witnessed was never identified. Not only that--Why didn't he (?) remember the blond woman until 4 weeks later and why did he only relate the story when the cops returned for information, all the while the cops were all over the apartment, searching it 4 times and had a command post in the lobby for days? Shy person who didn't want to get involved or a criminal who likes to insert himself into the investigation.
The top theory was someone from her apartment did it, probably someone from her floor if she never made it on the elevator. Maybe someone was stewing over the hot long weekend and saw Nicole wandering the halls in her bathing suit. He may never have planned to kill her.
After 8 months, the police had it narrowed down to one or two suspects (I don't think it was the parents), one who worked "near the airport", south-east corner less than a mile from the apartment, and were confident of a quick resolution. (The last time they were that confident was 7 months before when someone found a green headband in Bradford which Nicole's mother said wasn't her daughter's.)
They expected to find the body dumped somewhere nearby where they hadn't already looked. They tried the ravine next to the airport (where Air France went down) and all they found was a bag with black clothes and a newspaper dated the day after the disappearance with Nicole on the cover, which yielded no clues.
No body was found and the massive search was called-off a month later.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:33:32 PM by Tony Righy »

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 12:17:52 AM »
yes, it would be nice to think Nicole could be still alive.  I have been looking into the casey bohun case in bc and I have come across something interesting.  Nicole and casey's names are posted here. www.droitfondamental.eu/07-ZandvoortBase.htm    There are quite a few pages to be read, and not for the faint of heart.  I haven't gone thru all yet,  it suggests they have been trafficked (sp) into prostitution.  some articles are translated some not.  Check it out

kindheart

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 10:46:30 AM »
I too would like to see this list you refer to solvy-if you could. Thanks..

Des, here is the altavista translation;

"The Children of Satan In 1998, Marco Dimitri of Bologna, founder of the "Children of Satan" were shown, inter alia, to have locked up a child in a coffin containing the corpse of a woman. Dimitri was then discharged but nobody denied the physical violence exerted on the child locked up in the coffin. Each satanic sect practises rites which envisage the use of the children but all this is skilfully hidden. The undergone traumatism will be recorded mentally by the minor who, victim of other consecutive traumatisms to undergone violences, will entrust to therapeutists. Those will note what they note but will not be able to bring the least proof on the causes of the noted psychological damage. The ritual abuse, the satanic ritual or with satanic tendency, the p?do criminality disguised in ritual in common have the violence of all types on the animals, the human beings particularly the young people, the children, the women, the use of substances hallucinogens, narcotics, hypnotizing, human blood or animals. (see: Long Anton in "the Order of the nine Angels" which prevails everywhere in Europe, and Alister Crowley in its "Legis Liber")"

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »
Hi Des & kindheart.  Sorry I am not good at this computer thing. I tried to copy & paste but it does not seem to reprint the entire page, may have something to do with it being translated in several languages.  so I just typed www into this reply message. Today I tried again to copy and paste but still can'tget it right.  I will try to find the couple of references to  casey and nicole again.  When you go to this site , go to the top and select zandvoort, then scroll down to see  a lot of boxes forming a graph, their names are there, but I will find the specific article which mentions them

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »
Nobody would have been identified in ten years and there would be no Belgian dossiers in the Zandvoort file, according to Prosecutor TAC, who did not explain how it is possible to identify the nationality of an unidentified person. But he quoted a sentence from the official report that ends with the biometric identification of several Zandvoort children: Katrien De Cuyper, murdered in Antwerp and who is of Belgian nationality; Cecile Bloch, murdered in Paris; Casey Bohun and Louise Morin, missing from Canada; and Magdalena Gruzaska missing from Poland. The official report has been followed by a constitution of injured person, which by Belgian law, prevents that the file be destroyed before the complaint is treated.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »
it doesn't say they have evidence of murder, but what I found interesting was, they seem to use pics of some of the children with overlays to identify them.
see the heading  ID service from the top of the main page.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »
Yes, the more you read the worse it gets.  apparently this site tries to tell the story of how the many different pedo groups were broken up, but because of rich, high ranking govt people involved, the real perps were never taken to trial. its quite disgusting. It apears that Belgium and Holland govts are the worst.Also Spain and Italy. And they are still in operation.  In addition since the fall of the Soviet Union, that area is being overun with new groups and extensions of ones already operating in almost all other parts of the world.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »

Those stats are alarming! 35 children, being abducted by pedophiles, or trafficers, is way too many. 35 too many!

I wonder how many are killed, in other Countries, as well as Canada.These guys, latch onto each other, communicate, probably have parties, and so sick and twisted. These guys or gals, should be declared dangerous offender for life. They should stay in jail for life. >:( >:( >:(

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 03:51:43 PM »
Yes, its really a shame on humanity.. If Can. can lose 35 kids  to stranger abduction a year, think about countries that don't even bother to look for their missing kids stats!  does anyone know if Can. has a database for unidentified remains or missing children that can be accessed by the public?

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »
I am not sure.  I believe the missing children are listed on the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children at http://www.missingkids.com/ as for the remains, we are trying to establish a national DNA Bank to store the DNA of unidentified remains. 

Correct me if I am wrong, I believe this was a campaign started by a family that believes that the Jane Doe found on the Pickton farm is their missing daughter and they have been unable to confirm this.

Crafty

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »
Hi Crafty.  Thanks for the info, I just read up about it.  An interesting stat there was that in 2002 there were 100 unidentified remains in bc morgues! 

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 07:04:20 PM »
No one should have to rely on luck to find their loved one, but right now the lack of federal leadership on creating a national DNA bank and a national missing persons leaves an inadequate, patchwork process in place.? Mr. Marston added: ?Right now in Canada, if human remains are found there is no simple way to compare that DNA to the DNA of missing persons right across this country. The families and friends of missing persons are asking this Government to make that possible.?

Mr. Marston is an NDP leader in eastern Canada.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 07:21:37 PM »
Hi Crafty.  Thanks for the info, I just read up about it.  An interesting stat there was that in 2002 there were 100 unidentified remains in bc morgues! 

That is so sad... :'(

Crafty

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 11:27:08 PM »
Gee whiz, 100 remains? Well, there are now 2 known serial killers behind bars, probably at least 2 more.

Good point about national leadership on DNA stuff. For years Harper and crew were promising all these measures and so far they have not really done anything. 2 years this month, that more is more then enough time to enact tougher sentences and equiping police with more tools. $20 says that will be an issue they promise next election.