Author Topic: Nicole Morin: Missing (Toronto, 1985)  (Read 147575 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Nicole Morin: Missing (Toronto, 1985)
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2011, 05:39:22 AM »
Welcome kittykat220.....Back on Posts #68 and #70 there is talk of the church....it is Toronto WCG (not sure what that stands for).....and the Pastor was Neil Earle.  You'd have to back through the posts to find more info that I might have missed, as I just took a quick look back for you.

FM

« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »
WCG is the World Wide Church of God. In those days, Herbert W. Armstrong ran the denomination out of California. He was on the religious telecast, The World Tomorrow, and published The Plain Truth magazine. It was Art Morin who went to the church and theorized about the involvement of one or more of the members in 1987.

Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »
Hello All! :)

I have a question...Does anyone think that maybe Dennis Melvin Howe and Lovie Lee Riddle Jr. are the same person... Dennis Melvin Hown being the man accused of the 1983 murder of Sharon Morningstar Keenan, 9. The Toronto Metro Police exhumed a body for sudbury ONT. thinking that Dennis who stole Peter Steven Sandersons ID but the remains are not his and they tracked him to Winnipeg but then nothing... Lovie Lee Riddle Jr. was known to be in that area after 1986 and in Lovie Lee Riddle Jr.'s 1988 "notes" he was quoted ,"In the last 13 years I've allowed this force at least 30 times. The same force that drove me to kill in '83 is driving me again" while talking about child murders in the U.S and Canada.  Lovie Lee Riddle Jr. has also taken credit for the murder of Nicole Morin, 8.  Dennis Melvin Hown is also known to police for having aliases...just a thought...let me know what you guys think or anymore info you can pull together.

Lates,
Deeds

*****I was asked to take down my second post but i will keep everyone posted :) - Lets bring her home!*****
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:06:06 AM by Deeds »

art-hu

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »
Dennis Melvin Howe may go by alias's, but I don't think he and Lovie Lee Riddle Jr. are the same..  They have Howes' DNA. I'm sure they do a check once in awhile.  No matches.??? I'm guessing.  I don't believe Howe to be a serial killer.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »
Good find Deeds!  i think if all else matches up, as in dates missing, you should call it in.  The eyes , nose, and mouth are very similar.  The brows could have been shaped.  Sure looks like a good match to me, considering tha teh pic is computer generated anyway, so not perfect.  What say you all?

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »

Great work Deeds!. I also see a resemblance. As solvy said, eyes, nose and mouth very similar. 

amIam

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
Not certain if anyone is in agreement, , however bikers have a certain look that is unable to be missed.  Hard to miss a fellow or his babe sporting tats and ponytails.  Especially in a high end stuffy Etobicoke condo....

Dina75

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2011, 11:34:35 AM »
I lived on the West Mall as a young girl in the mid 80's. It was a cess pool for perverts and pedophiles! Im guessing because of all the high rise apartment complexes, these people knew their would be lots of kids out and about playing! I had 4 "situations" happen in that area between 1984 and 1988. My first run in I was 9 years old in '84.
I also lived in the condo complex that Nicole went missing from. One thing that has neglected to be mentioned is that the buildings had a 2 level underground parking that was accessible via the elevators.

cross

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2011, 11:50:41 PM »
Hey all, I'm new to this forum.

I've been reading this particular discussion for a couple of days now, through and through, and something has caught my attention several times, but no one else has mentioned it.

The word steak.

Several posters on here have shared notes, I believe that were a summary of some of the kills and kidnappings Lovie Lee Riddle had admitted to paritcipating in, that have clearly been copied and pasted from another forum that I found while researching this case.

This look familiar?

* kidnapping a 4 yr old from Tenn. delivering him to Quebec.
* Kidnapping a steak named Nicolo aged 8 or 9 from Canada in '86 and transporting her to Texas where he believes she was killed.
* Killing of a male, mutilating his body and dumping it along interstate 10 in Beaumont.
* Shooting a female to death and throwing her young child into a river.
* Being present when a 17 yr old steak was beaten to death with a hammer in Tenn.
* Killing a female in Cape Cod by beating her with a soda bottle, leaving her body under an overpass.
* Beating a female in CT near Hartford.
* Killing two game wardens in 79 and burying their bodies in a field.

Many, many times this has been posted on this forum. Yet not a single person has stopped and said "Umm, what's with all this talk of this guy kidnapping and murdering tasty cuts of beef?"

When I first saw the word "steak" used so many times, I thought maybe it was some criminal or legal term I wasn't familiar with, for victim or something. But the more I saw it (in the other forum I mentioned), the more I started to scratch my head. I became convinced that the internet was playing a prank on me, when I later found the word "cilantro" in someone's post, completely out of context with the rest of the sentence. Huh?

Intrigued, I started reading through every page of the forum (only about 4 pages in total) taking screen caps of all the instances of food-related words being bizarrely used to replace other words that posters had originally typed. I concluded the following:

Steak = girl
Cilantro = little (one person's post even said something about a "cilantro steak" named Nicole going missing. Huh.)
Grilling = sexual
Culinary = child
Burrito = job
juices = girl? (I only found one example of this, so I'm not sure... could have also been teen?)
microwaves = murder

There was also a word that was being used in place of "rape", although I can't recall what it was and I guess I forgot to take a screen shot of that one.

I also found a few other odd sentences with food words in them, although I couldn't figure out what they were...

"My heart damn near bled peanut butter."

and

"Nail someone bacon to a wall" (seemed to be used in a defensive way, in response to a mean remark by another poster)

Anyway. I'm just wondering, why are these specific words being filtered out of this forum? I've seen forums that automatically censor out swear words by swapping them with placeholder words... but never anything this bizzarre... or specific.

Little girl? Murder? Rape? Sexual? Child? Why are all these specific words banned from this forum that relates to Nicole's case? Why is some person, who is clearly interested in the case, enough so to operate and frequently post on a forum on the subject, hiding these words from being found on their website? I don't want to point fingers, especially if whoever runs that forum is also a frequent member here, but my first thought was... a suspected or convicted child molester or sex offender might not want those words traceable to their own self-made web content.

Any thoughts about this? Someone seriously needs to explain the food thing to me!

PS. I'd be happy to find the link to that other forum, as well as share the screen-shot images I have saved of all of the food words I found, if anyone doesn't believe me.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:43:52 AM by cross »

Trouble445

• Worse than ignorance...... is indifference.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2011, 07:03:29 AM »
Weird?
I did not read the threads mentioned before as I am fairly new here also, but saw your post so I did a web search and came across the same thing you did. The posts on two separate sites were by a person user name Deeds (who is listed in member list on this site) and another post by a person user name jmlh. There was also a third site. That was only one quick search, 2 seconds, I  imagine if I really put time into it I could possibly find more. I do not know what this means but now am very curious. I was informed years ago that certain groups (rapists and child molesters etc) do have code words or language that they use instead of the actual words on the web. The hair is standing up on the back of my neck right now. You may be on to something.
Deeds apologized: "Correction: I'm very sorry but there was a mistake in my post, the word Culinary should read Child". Since Deeds is listed on this site and may be the same Deeds as the other site, why not PM or email and ask what this is about. Or maybe Chris admin can come up with an answer/explanation about these strange posts. I'd like to know what is going on too.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:24:18 PM by debbiec »

Trouble445

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2011, 07:43:41 AM »
Cross:
PS. I'd be happy to find the link to that other forum, as well as share the screen-shot images I have saved of all of the food words I found, if anyone doesn't believe me

BTW cross I believe you!

Is it possible that Deeds is quoting remarks or documents by Lovie Lee Riddle? Just a thought. But then again, why would Deeds also use the word "Culinary" her/himself in their posts?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:48:20 AM by Trouble445 »

art-hu

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2011, 07:54:49 AM »
I believe Deeds has done a lot of research here, and the words are from a document. Re: Lovie Lee Riddle. These are words this killer would use in code. I would not read anything else into it.

cross

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2011, 09:34:41 AM »
It's true that most of the examples of the word "steak" come from that document/ notes about Lovie Lee Riddle, but there were many other examples on the other forum of words being swapped with food words, and not just in regards to what LLR had confessed to doing. For example, one poster said "There seems to be cilantro interest in etc. etc.", where it was obvious the person was trying to say "little interest".

Also, I've seen a few other people post the same list from that document on this forum, and in some cases the word "girl" is there as it should be.... so obviously Deeds and a few others had copied and pasted that bit from the other forum I mentioned when they were researching other sites for info on Lovie Lee Riddle, but others were able to find the original source or were able to catch on and edit the post before putting it up.

I'm just surprised that after numerous copy-and-pastes, only one person (Deeds) FINALLY noticed that they had accidentally put in the wrong word and corrected themselves (where he said whoops that should say 'child' and not 'culinary')

It's all very strange.

cross

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »
Several other posters, not just Deeds, shared the exact same text, but only a few of them actually have the correct words all in place (where 'girl' is actually there instead of 'steak').

I'll attach an example of a food word being used in place of another in other posts, not just the list of crimes LLR allegedly admitted to participating in.

It's just way too bizarre to ignore... sure, my first thought was that there must be something sinister at play here, but really I'm just curious to know what the heck is going on with those words all being censored out... of a forum that is specifically about a little girl disappearing and possibly being raped or murdered. Seems a little strange, don'tcha think?

Again, I don't want to point fingers at anyone.. just wondering why this has been overlooked by so many.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:26:30 PM by debbiec »

Trouble445

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2011, 09:55:54 AM »
cross,  Deeds does have an email address linked to profile on here and you can also PM Deeds also.
Chris @ admin might want to look into it as well. PM Chris to ask for look-see.
I agree it is very strange that words are substituted for other words, I mean why would "Cilantro" be subbed for "little"? Sounds like a code to me.

Is the forum, xxxxxxx, shut down that you found the posts on? I am having a hard time registering on it. (You have to register to do any search there I guess)

The "find maura murray" site may also be shut down as last post was more than two years ago may 14, 2009?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:27:29 PM by debbiec »