Author Topic: Doc's sex-for-drugs trial hears woman was whipped  (Read 1696 times)

Carol-Lynn

Doc's sex-for-drugs trial hears woman was whipped
« on: October 18, 2007, 11:34:52 AM »

October 18, 2007

Doc's sex-for-drugs trial hears woman was whipped
By THE CANADIAN PRESS

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. -- A woman burst into tears yesterday as she gave graphic testimony about being whipped and sexually assaulted by Dr. Sean Buckingham while she was tied to a tree.

"It was a game to him," said the 24-year-old, who said the incident happened at Sunshine Park in St. John's.

"I agreed to it at first - but at the end, I told him it hurt and asked him to stop."

But he didn't, she said, and while she stood naked and tied face-first to a tree, he continued to sodomize her and whip her with a twig.

"I was bleeding," she said, her voice quivering as she wiped tears away. "He left marks on my back and legs."

At the end of the encounter, she said Buckingham gave her a prescription for Oxycontin and drove her to the place she was staying.

The woman - who cannot be identified due to a court ban - is one of several of Buckingham's former patients testifying in the St. John's physician's trial in Newfoundland Supreme Court.

Buckingham faces 23 charges, including sexual assault, drug trafficking and possession of drugs for the purpose of trafficking.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Doc's sex-for-drugs trial hears woman was whipped
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 01:45:37 PM »
There has been a lot of sex charges against doctors recently.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 12:45:06 AM »

Personally I think that a few doctor's are dipping into the new meds that come, and packs to paatients, who can't afford them, and I read about this shrink, who sampled all there new drugs, and ended a bonified drug addict.

They even have places for Doctors to go. The assault on a patient is a break of trust, deviant, and sick. Like that doc that impregnated a town full of women with his sperm. ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :o So a lot of kids look like him!!!!!

I think all walks of society is not immune to the havoc they can create. Drugs, killings, assaults, you name it....even pedophiles and satanists. ??? ::) >:( >:(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 11:18:17 PM »
Good point. I think you are right.