Author Topic: Women Who Loves Sex Offenders  (Read 2893 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Women Who Loves Sex Offenders
« on: October 03, 2007, 07:05:41 PM »
I was watched A and E last night about the night stalker in Los Angeles (1985 serial killer).

He would attack vulnerable women, sexually assult them or just shoot them in cold blood. He was a monster if there ever was one.

What surprised me was the number of women who would show up at his trial who had a cruch on him. He sort of became like a sex symbol to these women.

Plus I have read about women who protect there pedophile boyfriends who have assulted and even killed there children.

There does seem to be a small percentage of women who have an attration for sex offenders and while stop at nothing to defend them. Does anyone have any clue at all what makes these women the way they are? And am I wrong to feel that these sick women are just one step below as dispicable as the actual sex offender?

AlbertaCowboy

• View Profile
Re: Women Who Loves Sex Offenders
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »
On a lighter note,  if you look down to where it says "latest posts", I saw this topic, but it was titled "Women Who Love Sex..."  and I thought "I gotta check this topic out".  However when I clicked on the link, I realized it was "Sex Offenders" not Sex.  So anyway, back to the topic.  :-[

AlbertaCowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
Ramirez was a creep who would break into people's houses in the middle of the night and rape the women.  I hate how he acted all snug and unremorseful, saying he was a Satanist.  I'm sure these women wouldn't think he was so tough if he was made to walk around unprotected in the prison courtyard.  The inmates would have a field day with him.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 10:22:07 PM »
LOL!

On a lighter note,  if you look down to where it says "latest posts", I saw this topic, but it was titled "Women Who Love Sex..."  and I thought "I gotta check this topic out".  However when I clicked on the link, I realized it was "Sex Offenders" not Sex.  So anyway, back to the topic.  :-[

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »
Did you read about all those groupies? One woman actually married the guy! I guess a few serial killers and murderers get a lot of women like that.

Ramirez was a creep who would break into people's houses in the middle of the night and rape the women.  I hate how he acted all snug and unremorseful, saying he was a Satanist.  I'm sure these women wouldn't think he was so tough if he was made to walk around unprotected in the prison courtyard.  The inmates would have a field day with him.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 10:25:29 PM »
That probably is true for women who discover they are dating a sex offender. Even still, I find it hard to understand why the fear for themselves is more dominant then for there kids.

It mostly the women who seem to have a thing for these guys that gets me. look at all those guys who get out of prison for murder and rape and quickly they have another woman to victimize.

Hard for me to understand.

With the women who participate in sex assaults of any kind - I can't even begin to understand why.

But with the women who know or sense or wonder if their "man" is actually abusing kids or women or other men or boys, perhaps its fear that keeps them silent. Not just fear of the "man" but fear of everything that would come along with the man being arrested.

Perhaps it's just too hard to comprehend and believe so they just become an ostrich.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 10:27:25 AM by Chris »

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 12:11:20 AM »

I was watching a show, where this woman married a serial killer, then divorced him, and married another, I forget their names, I think she was Victoria Compton, but may be wrong. Also, don't forget, these women always know where their man is!

A lot of sk's get groupies, that fall in love with their oh so charismatic guy, who killed 30 or whatever, and the sk's use em for gifts, etc, and often conjugal visits, or money for the canteen.

Women that participate in the crimes with their hubby, lover , whatever, are just as sick as they are. Plus if they allow their children to be victimised, they deserve the same sentance. Keep in mind, I believe the time served should be life in jail. The true monsters, should never see daylight again.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »
Also, don't forget, these women always know where their man is!
That is the funniest thing I read all week! Thanks Adrian, I guess that is a good point!

It sounds like Pickton had his own group of woman who adored him even though he is ugly, heard he smells. Makes me wonder if some of those were excited by the fact he was killing people?