Author Topic: Missing in British Columbia  (Read 41589 times)

Desespere

Missing in British Columbia
« on: March 30, 2007, 10:48:58 AM »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:06:35 AM by Chris »

lost_souls

Re: Missing in British Columbia
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 09:45:30 PM »
Des,
There are so many missing in BC and surrounding areas.
I was trying to find out how many women and how many in specific locations.
There are lots of different sites, RCMP current missing, RCMP cold cases, Missing presumed victims of Pickton and Highway of tears.
Each site has different names which makes the list extremely long and more disturbing.
I wondered why there are so many different lists and why they are spread out into so many different categories.
It would be better if missing person's and unsolved murders were all in the same place, perhaps it would be easier to find similarities or connections.
Perhaps that is what you are trying to do, It will take time to get all of these cases on this site.
You have done a great job so far :)

lost_souls

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 11:29:57 PM »
Too many similarities in these three cases to be coincidence

Victoria Lynn YOUNKER 
Victoria YOUNKER was located approximately 36 kilometres north of Lougheed Highway #7, on Sylvester Road, near Mission, BC.

Tammy Lee PIPE (aka: Starr)
Tammy PIPE was discovered in a remote wooded area approximately 10 kilometres north of the Lougheed Highway #7, near Aggasiz, BC.

Tracy Fadola OLAJIDE
Tracy OLAJIDE was discovered on a trail adjacent to the Morris Valley logging road approximately 15 kilometers north of the Lougheed Highway #7, near Agassiz, BC.

All found naked , all murdered in 1995, all lougheed, Hwy # 7.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 09:25:58 AM »
 Carol- Lynn, go ahead and post this picture with Victoria's information, and then you can remove this post if you like.

Victoria Lynn Younker.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:35:18 AM by debbiec »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile

me

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 02:11:33 PM »
Three women, each found approximately one month apart, and linked by DNA, all just tossed like so much garbage, like the killer didn't even think it mattered enough to even bother to attempt to conceal what he had done.  Highly unlikely that these are the only three.

looking

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 12:30:49 AM »
I spent the day looking for missing loved ones.  I came across some flowers and a cross that I believe marked the location where Jill Stuchenkos' body was found in a gravel pit. It was so sad.  Can the demon that is doing this at least call crime stoppers and let the loved ones know where these girls remains can be found?

lola77

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »
I am wondering whatever happened to the case of Terri-Lynn Scalf?  She went missing from Langley in July 1983.  I can't find much of anything on her case on the internet and was wondering if she was ever found.

lola77

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
Terri-Lynn was about 9 when she went missing, was born in 1974.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 10:19:44 AM »
It is unreal how many people are missing in B.C. So many unsolved cases, there should be a task force set up to find out what has happened to all of those people. The government is closing their eyes to this. The province of B.C. and the BC government has to do something about this and there should be a parade of concern for the way these cases are not followed up on. A serial killer could be at work in B.C. and I think possibly more than one. Hoping that in the future things get better here on solving crimes in B.C., a lot of unsolved cases and the police seem to be turning a blind eye to some of the disappearances. 8) 8) 8) 8)

lola77

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 05:09:35 PM »
You've got that right, capeheart!  Look how many had to die before they caught Clifford Olson, Robert Pickton, etc! >:(  On another note, if anyone on here happens to know if Terri-Lynn Scalf was ever found, please let me know.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 07:45:40 PM »
Yes, Olsen and Pickford were monsters and they got away with mayhem, like something out of a horror story, but that happened in real life. The terror that these animals displayed against other human beings is hard to believe. Got away with it and especially Pickford, because he was reported and they did nothing. They are too concerned about chasing down someone smoking a  joint. Get out there and get the killers and the sexual predators and then maybe the country will get cleaned up a bit and it will be safe to walk the streets. :( :( :( :( :(

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 07:02:33 PM »
I am wondering whatever happened to the case of Terri-Lynn Scalf?  She went missing from Langley in July 1983.  I can't find much of anything on her case on the internet and was wondering if she was ever found.

There is a Terri-Lynn Scalf age 62 who resides in Cape Coral FL.

I wonder if the child was abducted by  a relative?

looking

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 08:50:49 PM »
Amanda Gore is on the list here as missing.  She isn't.  Never was.  Just an unexplained death.