Author Topic: Gaetano (Guy) PARISE - Murder - North Bay, ON (May 10, 1986)  (Read 10375 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Gaetano (Guy) PARISE - Murder - North Bay, ON (May 10, 1986)
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:46:02 AM »
20 years ago, May 10, 1986, Mr Gaetano (Guy) PARISE and his wife attended a wedding at the Davidi Club on Airport Rd. in North Bay.

Mr. Parise was last seen leaving the front doors of the Davidi Club with another guest of the wedding at around 11:oo p.m

Mr. Parise's body was found the next morning at approximately 5:34 a.m at the rear of the Davidi Club.

The investigation conducted revealed that the cause of death was gunshot wounds.

On this the 20th anniversary of this unsolved murder, the North Bay Police Service is appealing to the public to come forward and assist with the investigation.

If you have any information, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Remain anonymous, earn a cash reward.

stephanie

• View Profile
Re: Gaetano (Guy) PARISE - Murder - North Bay, ON (May 10, 1986)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »
 I was living in North Bay at the time and this was big news however I can't remember the name of the guest Mr Gaetano Parise was with. Would the North Bay Nugget, have articles from that time in the archives that may help.  I know it was big news. However talking with the guest Guy was seen with is where I would begin tolook.

ontariolinda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 06:11:34 PM »
My husband is from North Bay and he says the rumor at the time was that this was a Mafia Hit..or something to that nature..he was walked out of the wedding and killed..still plain awful..the poor couple that got married

stephanie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
Hi Ontariolinda I was aware of the rumours wasn't going to say anything as they are just that rumours.

PandaBearKitty

PandaBearKitty