Author Topic: Marianne SCHUETT (10) - Missing (27 April 1967)  (Read 41549 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Marianne SCHUETT (10) - Missing (27 April 1967)
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
CASE #     1967-00036
NAME:     Marianne SCHUETT
DATE (Last Seen):     27 April 1967
DOB:     1957
AGE (Last Seen):     10
RACE:     Caucasian
HEIGHT:     139 to cm : 4 ft 6 to in
WEIGHT:     32-36 to kg : 70-80 to lbs
BUILD:     N/A
DENTAL:     Regular
HAIR:     Medium brown, cut in bangs at front and ear length in back
EYES:     Greenish-Blue
UNIQUE FEATURES:     Child appears to be slightly stooped and is very mild mannered
MEDICAL:     N/A
HABITS:     N/A
CLOTHING:     
Red reversible jacket (reverse colour beige)
Green skirt
Blue sweater
Blue running shoes

PERSONAL EFFECTS:     N/A
SUMMARY:  At 4:00 p.m., on Thursday, April 27, 1967, SCHUETT left the Kilbride Public School situated at the northern section of the City of Burlington. The child had only 400 yards to go to her home but never arrived. She was last seen in the vicinity of the school driveway talking to an unknown male person who was seated in an motorvehicle. SCHUETT is believed to have been abducted by this man. The suspect is described only as being approximately 40 years of age, with a thin face and wearing glasses. The vehicle is believed to be a small or compact size European model, dark blue or black in colour, with a chrome section across the back. Extensive investigation and exhaustive land and air searches have been carried out; however, to date, this person has not been located
LOCATION (Last Seen):     Kilbride Public School, Burlington, Ontario

Halton Regional Police are asking for the public's assistance in this investigation. Halton Regional Police are asking anyone with information related to this matter to contact the Detective Sergeant at the Major Crime Bureau at 905-825-4777 extension 5082 (charges collect) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Please quote the case number and victim's name when calling. Thank You

Dave

• View Profile
Re: Marianne SCHUETT (10) - Missing (27 April 1967)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 05:45:08 AM »
I came across this site from a Google I did on Marianne.  I knew her from my grandparents, owners of Coral Park in '65 of '66.  I have no idea why I seached this 40 years later, but I guess there is a reason.

Has her disaperance ever be solved?  My mother tells me it was!

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 08:15:31 AM »
Hello Dave and thnaks for comming to the board I hope we hear more from you.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »

Hi Dave, I don't know why you started searching for info on this child, but it brought you here, and I welcome you. As a child, I was in Burlington, and remember it as small then. What were people whispering about. She was only ten years old.
With so many missing children all over this continent, I am glad you commented on Marianne Schuett. Was the vehicle ever found, were there other attempted abductions? I hope the answers have been found, if your Mom was correct.

I hope she was found alive and well.Thanks for your comments.

Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
Hi all,

Thank you for the welcome, although the circumstances are not great.  My mother indicated that she was never actually found and that an uncle was responsible.  Has anyone any other information?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 05:14:07 AM »
Hi Dave,

There is no other information then what is here. If the family suspected the uncle, they must have had good reason. THere have been though, a few young females going missing in that whole area. If they go missing and never found, sounds like a pedophile to me.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 01:52:34 AM »
Oh My Goodness!

Remember that lady who said her father was responsible for killing another girl in Toronto? He commited suicide while police were investigating him. Wonder if that is the same guy.

Anyone who thinks pedophilia is 'Progressive' or 'Natural' is sick in the head. It bothers that these scum bags can convice people that what they do is no big deal. I bet this scum f-ing idiot had no concern for her family or the little girls life, just treated her like she was dispoable.

I HATE this freaks. I wish they would humainly dispose of all pedophiles.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 05:17:41 AM »

PEDOPHILES SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!!
I hear ya big time on this one and others, these creeps are gaining more and more power, and seem to have some sort of brainwashing technique.

They try to make people, and kids think it is OK and natural, and if done in a loving and kind way, it is not wrong!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If a teen or adult with these tendencies, they are liable to act, thinking it is ok. IT is NOT OK!!!!

The sentencing for these peds, must be upped big time, as they will never stop, and continue to wreck, the lives of many youngsters, who never get a chance to be a child.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
And yet judges still treat pedophiles like it is no big deal.

trustme

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »
Dave, I am sorry to tell you that you heard wrong. Marianne has not been found and the case is still unsolved, although it is not forgotten. We all hope that she will be found some day.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 11:51:13 PM »
I recall something like that.

trustme, I hope she is found one day too. Do you happen to know if there was a real suspect in this case?

trustme

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 09:25:02 AM »
All of the information I've read on this post is accurate as far as I know, with the exception of any uncles or other family members being considered serious suspects, and her being found. There was a suspect, the driver of the blue renault, who committed suicide as police were investigating, which has already been mentioned.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »
the driver of the blue renault

Which was probably the reason he did that. I guess if he did it, we may never know.

Fraser

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 06:46:51 PM »
I hadn't realized until now that today is the 41st anniversary of her abduction.  I was only 6 when she went missing and don't remember her going missing...but, I do remember in the ensuing years, people wondering what happened to her.
Very sad indeed.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

I received this by a guest in my mail. It says:

THIS CASE HAS NEVER BEEN SOLVED. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS EVER SUSPECTED KILLED HIMSELF ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO

There was nothing else mentionned.

THX