Author Topic: Patrick Joseph Carson  (Read 85 times)

Sap1

• View Profile
Patrick Joseph Carson
« on: October 05, 2019, 11:30:51 AM »
Debbie, please delete if not acceptable without a link as I got this from a friend on sm in her own words but it's dealing with a nasty sexual predator around the Edmonton area who preys on the vulnerable. I know there is something on this site about him but cannot find it under his name. I'll try and find more. This is an old article.

In the House of Commons on April 1st, 2003

Patrick Joseph Anthony Carson, 46, is an untreated sex offender released from jail and is labelled a predator who engages in extensive planning to secure his victims. He was sentenced last year to 18 months for sexually exploiting three girls under the age of 18 outside of Edmonton. He had a previous five year sentence for picking up underage prostitutes and choking them. He will be out on the streets in six months and we do not where. We do not know what name he will use. We do not know anything about it.

This disgusting creep is still trying to lure young girls to his Ranch in Onoway, advertising free meals, room & board in exchange for work

Sap1

• View Profile
Re: Patrick Joseph Carson
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 12:30:21 PM »
It is some people's belief that it was this man, Carson, who may have been involved in Amber Tuccaro's death.