Author Topic: 100 year old Toronto murder mystery -- solved  (Read 183 times)

joe.l

• View Profile
100 year old Toronto murder mystery -- solved
« on: July 04, 2019, 07:02:56 PM »
Read about my journey into the long forgotten past and how I solved a 100 year old Toronto murder mystery . 5 years of research and 2 years writing my book " Murder Lost to Time " details my investigation into the grizzly murder of my great uncle . This is a multi layered story  that  will keep you guessing . Read about the criminal mastermind who was so bold as to send letters to the local newspapers mocking and taunting the police and their effect to find them . How the  killers were planting false clues and leading  3 police forces around by the nose in circles . My book can be previewed on amazon( just put in the title  " Murder Lost to Time " . Attached are news articles from 1917  and a letter sent from the killers ….thanks   

Sap1

• View Profile
Re: 100 year old Toronto murder mystery -- solved
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:52:36 AM »
Thank you Joe.l. This sounds very interesting and probably even helpful to other police units as far as the psychology of the killer goes as it may fit MO's in other cases. I don't mean the same killer, but psychologically similar work.

jobo

• View Profile
Re: 100 year old Toronto murder mystery -- solved
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 05:50:04 AM »
I’m glad you solved this murder of your uncle....I shall look to buy this book...I want to know who did it.
I bet your family is so thankful to you.