Author Topic: A totally horrifying new terrorism ... Toronto  (Read 892 times)

Sap1

• View Profile
A totally horrifying new terrorism ... Toronto
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »
This is really very disturbing to say the least because it can happen anywhere and any time unless these groups are found and watched. What else can be done since people have so many rights to "free speech"? There is no forewarning when that speech goes into action!

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-tuesday-full-episode-1.4633051/why-some-incels-are-celebrating-accused-in-toronto-van-attack-1.4633057

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: A totally horrifying new terrorism ... Toronto
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 05:26:02 PM »
Now we have an Incel community to deal with---These people have too much time on their hands.  Hardly Saint Hood. I am shocked :o

There was also an attack in October in Edmonton .Not as horrifying as in TO.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3778722/edmonton-terror-attacks-police-stabbed-u-haul-rampage/

Edmonton terror attacks: Police officer stabbed, people struck by U-Haul
By Karen Bartko and Phil Heidenreich Global News
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-don-iveson-terrorism-attack-lone-wolf-1.4315693

Terrorism charges pending in Edmonton attacks
Suspect had been investigated in 2015 but wasn't deemed a threat, RCMP says

The suspect was known to both RCMP and police, RCMP K Division Assistant Commissioner Marlin Degrand told a news conference at Edmonton RCMP headquarters on Sunday afternoon. The man is a Somali refugee.

In 2015, after a complaint was made to the Edmonton Police Service that the man was displaying signs of extremism, members of the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) launched an investigation, Degrand said.

read on

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 06:30:13 PM by jellybean »

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 03:58:25 PM »
So this man above goes to trial in May on aggravated assault and attempted murder charges. He had an ISIS flag in his car yet is said to be a lone wolf. Hmmmm.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4082449/abdulahi-hasan-sharif-court-march-14/

The man in Toronto, although it was not considered a national threat ... so not a real act of terrorism, still terrorism against females and males (Chad's and Stacy's) the men who get dates and the females who date others but will not date the perp.

I've been reading that his parents had him in special school to begin with because he has Asperger's syndrome. Previous schoolmates claimed he would walk the halls with his hands clasped, eyes downward and make meowing sounds. Yet other articles claim he was very smart and even made an app for Google. In the college program he just graduated from, students said he was friendly and very smart but seemed to be more of a loner. He tried the Army schooling for 16 days and left last Fall as he didn't do well with discipline. Neighbors claimed that his parents were always watching their sons even though they were old enough to be on their own. He was good with others in college but after he graduated he gave all his classmates a "flip" telling them "eff" you all. I am gathering from that, even though he got along with them, perhaps he wasn't accepted? Perhaps not asked to join the guys in outings and girls didn't have anything to do with him. The parents, instead of hovering over the boys should have seen some danger signs and gotten the right kind of help for him.
However the Incel movement has extremely large amounts of followers and those in policing looking into some of them find that many have taken his picture as their profile picture. They are honoring him. :(

I just want this all to be over very fast. Can't watch the news without seeing a lot of mention about this carnage and then they interview people who tried to help who give some rather graphic descriptions of the bodies and it's very hard to watch that. I have cancelled out media on my news feed on FB and just try and catch daily Canada wide news and turn off. It's a scary thought this could happen again very soon.
The first victim ID'd was my son-in-laws close cousin.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 07:00:55 PM »
When they start telling the excuses like they belonged to some far fetched incel group or something, I don't buy all that at all.  They just want to give an excuse and make themselves known for supporting some sick motive for what they did.  The fact that this guy just picked on the name of the guy in California who committed murder and violence and then shot himself and blamed it on women, is a sick, sick, sick idea. It is because they hate women, that is the reason. The guy in California, he was a very attractive man and I am sure he had no problem getting a date. I would bet anything that if friends of his were interviewed, that he dated women. So I am not buying all this stuff at all.  The only reason the guy in Canada couldn't get a date, is possibly because he didn't respect women and didn't treat them right. I am not convinced of any of this cooked up motive, I call it.  That is my opinion.  He just hates people and premeditated murdering people on the street, a terrorist attack, that is what was on his mind and I don't think it had anything to do with that group.