Author Topic: MISSING 18 yr OLD RORI HACHE - FOUND MURDERED OSHAWA Sept /17  (Read 5114 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: MISSING 18 yr OLD RORI HACHE - FOUND MURDERED OSHAWA Sept /17
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 02:57:04 AM »
This guy still has a Facebook page open.
Wonder if he?s always lived in Oshawa.

2soccermom

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 12:47:32 PM »
LE has made an arrest in the murder of Rori's friend, Dominik Prusinski, also from Oshawa. The young man accused, whose name can't be released since he was a minor at the time, is already out on bail:

"DURHAM: A teen accused of stabbing Dominik Prusinski to death last January in Oshawa was released on bail following a hearing Friday afternoon.

The young man, who is now 18 but was 17 at the time of the stabbing in early 2017,  has been charged with manslaughter and is free on $10,000 bail.

Additional terms of his release are that he reside with his surety, an aunt who lives in Scarborough; that he not possess weapons, and that he have no contact with several people connected to the investigation.

Reporting on evidence presented during the lengthy bail hearing, held Friday afternoon in Oshawa, is prohibited due to a publication ban. The identity of the accused is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

Prusinski, 21, was stabbed on the evening of Jan. 8, 2017. He made his way into the Durham police station on Centre Street in Oshawa, where he collapsed. He indicated he?d been assaulted in a building nearby, police said.

Prusinski was rushed to hospital but later died of his injuries. An arrest was announced by Durham police Feb. 2.

The accused man, who was living in Toronto at the time of his arrest, sat calmly in the prisoner's dock throughout Friday?s hearing. His mother was present for the hearing.

The accused teen is due back in court Feb. 27."

from https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/8108572-teen-charged-with-killing-dominik-prusinski-released-on-bail/ 

Some of us had speculated if Dominik's murder could be related to Rori's; I'm not sure if the perp here has any connection to AS.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:50:41 PM by 2soccermom »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »
2soccermom, I don't understand how these people can get out on bail, after being charged with manslaughter.  I mean even if he was placed under house arrest, he couldn't go to a restaurant or out for a movie or anything. This guy has no restrictions at all, just not to own a weapon. Well I'm sure his aunt has knives and scissors in the house and they can be used as weapons.  I believe he should be under house arrest, if they wanted to release him. The family of the person who was murdered, surely must be upset at this guy getting freedom so easily.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

2soccermom

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 09:33:16 PM »
lol, Cape: I appreciate your many frowny-faces!!
It seems such an odd coincidence for TWO young people who knew each other to be murdered in such a short time span, but no word (yet) that the cases are related -- and the young person charged is of course not Adam Strong. Huh.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 09:52:23 AM »
Police have charged Adam Jeffrey Strong with interference with a dead body (Rori Hache) and he remains in custody. Hearings to start in October. while searching his property at 19 McMillan Dr, they found the DNA of Kandis Fitzpatrick, 18, who has been missing since 2008.

Authorities are seeking information about Strong's movements from mid-1990s until his arrest. They are particularly interested in speaking with anyone who may have helped him tow his 18-foot boat to any body of water in the GTA.

Sources:

Police discover DNA of second woman, Kandis Fitzpatrick, while searching home of Adam Strong
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/8733833-police-discover-dna-of-second-woman-kandis-fitzpatrick-while-searching-home-of-adam-strong/

Ex of Hache suspect says he needs to choke women to orgasm
https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/sun-exclusive-ex-of-hache-suspect-says-he-needs-to-choke-women-to-orgasm