Author Topic: Kim Amero disappeared from St. John, NB summer of 1985  (Read 2089 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Kim Amero disappeared from St. John, NB summer of 1985
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:32:34 AM »
I've been trying to find a thread on Kim Amero, but all I can find is mention of her in other threads of unsolved cases in specific area.  It is never too late imo.  So I am starting this thread for Kim now.  Maybe someone from her life will see fit to come forward.  Tonight there will be a program aired about Kim.  https://www.findingkimamero.com/

RubyRose

• View Profile
Re: Kim Amero disappeared from St. John, NB summer of 1985
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »
Kimberly Ann Amero did have her own thread on this site at one time, lost.  Perhaps it was lost in the transition to the new server?  I used to refer to it from time to time hoping there would be some new postings.  I honestly don't remember the last time I would have read it, though.  There was an article recently in the local paper about her (and four other persons from NB who are also still missing.  At least two  have threads here, as well).  It was a very good article but unfortunately contained no new information.  Still it's good to keep the story in the public eye. The case is still open and the odd lead still comes in now and then apparently, but so far has not led anywhere.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:17:31 PM »
RubyRose; I recall posting for a long time years back, in Kim's thread... but I cannot find it either.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 08:53:17 AM »
Here is an interesting theory from the documentary I'm following re: Kim Amero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OJQ_Q0dkLk&feature=youtu.be

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 02:02:24 PM »
There were several pages on Kim Amero iirc. Here's a podcast from 4 years ago.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missingandexploited/2012/11/15/where-is-kimberly-ann-amero-part-2

mharrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 08:23:59 PM »
There definitely was a thread for Kim, I use to share the link to it on my Facebook wall every year to remind people of her on the anniversary of her disappearance (I live in the city she went missing from). It may have been removed because if I remember correctly there were some heated arguments on it. I think it has been gone for at least a year or two.

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 12:35:03 PM »
I don't think that would be the reason it's no longer here, mharrison.  The offending posts, if any, may have been removed but there was also some very good information here so I think that would have stayed.  Did you happen to see the article the Telegraph Journal did on her this past summer?   I thought it was informative although nothing really new.  It was the second or third one they have done on her that I remember in recent years.  She was also in the public eye when the discovery of human bones near West Saint John was made a few years ago.  I did think something might actually come of that but have never heard of a final outcome if one was ever able to be determined.