Author Topic: Happy 10 Year Anniversary!  (Read 2890 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Happy 10 Year Anniversary!
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:43:38 AM »
We just passed our 10 year mark being online. Thank you everyone who contributed to this site!

Sap1

• View Profile
Re: Happy 10 Year Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 12:54:20 AM »
Congratulations Chris! You did a great job starting this site. Congratulations also to Debbie for overseeing and keeping us in line. :)

eta: Thank you, Chris, for the privilege of being a member here.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:24:54 PM by Sap1 »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 02:32:58 AM »
great site  we thank you for creating this site and Debc for over seeing the site ,

2soccermom

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 10:32:16 PM »
WOWZA! Congratulations, UC, and huge kudos to Chris and DebbieC. Thank you, both, for the amazing work you do, and for making it possible for us to join your justice efforts. Happy 10th!!

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 09:07:39 PM »
Congratulations! And, can't thank you enough.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 03:27:05 PM »
What a wonderful step taken, by yourself, 10 years ago Chris, when you decided to set up Unsolved Canada!!

Unsolved covers our Canadian murdered and missing citizens. It has given 10 years of  service to Canadian families and their loved ones.
I feel honored in being a member.

The posters on this site have taught me so much....the caring, the compassion, their personal heartbreak and their hopes for a better outcome - for each other.

I have learned more about human nature on this site than I could ever imagine.
Thank you Chris, and special thank you to debbiec for keeping things on the straight , up and up.

jb
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 03:52:36 PM by jellybean »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 02:12:04 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

It's really the members here that should get a thank you. This is a very special community that we are all a part of. To each of you, thank you for all you do and for never giving up on the murdered and missing. Over the years many of them have come to hold a special place in our hearts. Here they will never be forgotten.

Thanks again,
Debbie

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 06:47:52 PM »
Happy Anniversary all; 
Yet another year has gone by....
I do  hope this site can pick up some momentum again.  It is a sad scenario when the rest of the population cannot find the will nor the time to keep remembering the lost and missing loved ones gone mysteriously before us- so many victims of injustice!   So to those who visit daily to read all we have contributed over the years:  Please dig in... find the interest and courage to express what you feel and what you know of any of the hundreds of cases listed.  To those who have been onboard all these years:  Bless your hearts; and keep up the vigil on behalf of those who can no longer be here in flesh and blood.  God rest their souls and bring them justice and eternal peace.

There is a place in heaven and the next life for Chris (creator and caregiver of this site) and also for people like debbiec and those who preceded her as die-hard monitors keeping the vigil all these years.   :-*
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 06:41:31 AM by lostlinganer »