Author Topic: Zachary HUCALL - 21 - November 16th 2016 - Charleswood | Winnipeg  (Read 2313 times)

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile

Name: HUCALL, Zachary
Alias: N/A
Area of Disappearance: Charleswood
Location Last Seen: N/A
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 165lbs
Hair Color: Brown - short
Eye Color: Brown

Clothing Description:
Pants: N/A
Shirt:N/A
Footwear: Beige Lacoste-Brand
Jacket: Red and Black Kumberjack - style

Additional Information:

Winnipeg police are asking for help to locate a missing 21-year-old man.

Zachary Hucall was last seen on Nov. 16 at around 2:30 a.m. in Charleswood, police say.

He's described as six feet three inches tall, around 165 pounds, with short brown hair and brown eyes.

He was last seen wearing beige Lacoste-brand shoes and a red and black lumberjack-style jacket.

Police are concerned for Hucall's well-being.

Police Contact Number:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Winnipeg Police Services Missing Persons Unit at 204-986-6250.

GSAR_Mbr

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
Re: Zachary HUCALL - 21 - November 16th 2016 - Charleswood | Winnipeg
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 09:57:04 AM »

The search for a missing Winnipeg man has a tragic ending.

Zachary Hucall, 21, has been found dead and foul play is not suspected, police said.

Hucall was last seen around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the Charleswood neighbourhood. The following day, police issued a news release asking for the public's help in finding him.

On Friday morning, police said his body was found but did not say where.

GSAR_Mbr

WebURL: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/missing-zachary-hucall-dead-winnipeg-1.3856891

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 10:16:26 AM »
Do cases such as this need to be added to the unsolved data base ?

Long Gone, I added this as a missing person.
Unfortunately 24 hours later it turned into a situation where the gentleman was located deceased.
If the post by chance is something which is not to the spec of the forum I have not been advised in my time here but am certainly receptive to feedback.

GSAR_Mbr

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 11:05:44 AM »
Do cases such as this need to be added to the unsolved data base ?

Long Gone, I added this as a missing person.
Unfortunately 24 hours later it turned into a situation where the gentleman was located deceased.
If the post by chance is something which is not to the spec of the forum I have not been advised in my time here but am certainly receptive to feedback.

GSAR_Mbr

It's OK to add these cases, as when we add a missing person to the site we have no way of knowing what the outcome will be. We normally leave those threads even after the missing person has been found deceased and no foul play involved. Normally the only missing persons thread that will be removed is if a member adds a person who has shown up safely within the next few days (such as a run away). In those cased we usually take the thread down within a day.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 06:25:08 PM »
I am so sorry to learn of Zach being found deceased.

I was looking at Zak's facebook (his very own) last night. Zach impressed me, by his posts while being a fun loving guy, very witty,. I could also see by some of his posts, that this young man was also "a deep thinker', with a BIG HEART.

Zach wrote this, in 2013. "if you're living in the future, you're anxious, if you're living in the past, you're depressed, if you're living in the now, you're at peace."

Warning Bells?

In 2013 Zach wrote on his fb pg

"There is something oddly comfortable being depressed".

A tragic loss - Zach was only 21 years of age.

My sincere condolences to his loving family and his many, many friends.

JB
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:23:04 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 07:34:12 PM »
http://passages.winnipegfreepress.com/passage-details/id-240813/Hucall_%20Zachary

ZACHARY LARUS HUCALL 1994 - 2016 It is with heavy hearts the family announces the passing of Zach on Wednesday, November 16, 2016. He will be greatly missed by his mother Dawn Gislason (Jeff Nehe), father Corey Hucall (Michelle Gagnon), little brother Zenon Hucall, grandparents Larry and Rhonda Gislason, baba Irene Hucall, uncle Chad and aunt Charlene Gislason, cousins Kristjan and Erik Gislason, as well as his love Nikki, and many extended family members, friends and co-workers. Zach was predeceased by his gigi Zennie Hucall. Zach was a talented musician and played bass in the band Happy Mayhem and most recently Chiltern Place. His band mates were Tanner, Ryan, and Connor. Donations may be made in Zach's honour to the Winnipeg Humane Society, 45 Hurst Way, Winnipeg, MB R3T 0R3, since he loved animals so much. Funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, November 28, 2016 at Our Lady of Perpetual Help, 4588 Roblin Blvd. For those who wish to sign the online Guest Book please visit our website.