Author Topic: Harry Doyle - murdered in Philippines - 2013  (Read 5726 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Harry Doyle - murdered in Philippines - 2013
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 07:26:02 PM »

I believe if she didn't forge it, she shoved it underneath his nose, along with many other business correspondence and said sign here, this is for the business. He never read them, and never checked.

And here is a corker -

How stupid does she think we Canadians are?  I believe Jerome was her lover and she became pregnant.

The rest of it, does not require any imagination.

There is one thing that this little crook forgot.  She forgot or did not know that his sister is executor of his estate.  Families may not have them in the Philippines.

One more reason for her to park herself in Canada.

jb

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 12:12:27 AM »
As an executor of the will I don't think his sister can stop anything unless they can verify the signature a forgery. Her greediness just lost her a mother country but we also don't need more of this type of crook here.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 12:43:51 AM »
Note the date:
The fellow in the middle is Jerome Devocion.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:10:43 AM by Sap1 »

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2016, 05:21:51 AM »
Thank you for posting the Gleaner article, Sap1.  I had forgotten some of this.  I, too, for the sake of the sons hope it all gets sorted out but no doubt it will take years.

I must be one of the "stupid Canadians ", jellybean, but, in the absence of anything more tangible, I still don't believe she was involved in the death.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2016, 11:00:36 AM »
Harry had $300,000 invested in the Phillipines, and after the first attempt on his life, he told a friend that he may make arrangements to move back to Canada, but said that he could not walk away from his investment.
I believe that was the plan - scare him off - return to Canada, but he didn't make the move.

I firmly believe he was murdered for his assets..

jb
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:04:24 AM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2016, 11:53:58 AM »
Jerome was the body guard and driver for Harry.  He was in jail on other charges when he was accused of murdering Doyle.

http://globalnews.ca/news/911426/philippine-police-arrest-suspected-gunman-in-harry-doyle-murder/
In a release sent to Global News this week, police

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2016, 01:00:00 PM »
Jane was with Jerome in 2011, and in 2012 she was to have invitro fertilization from Jerome and this was to be Harry's and Jane's son? He may have been in jail at the time but friends with the others, and also worked for Harry. Convenient.

Jerome calls Jane, his Bhe which is Tagalog and means "baby". Stated in 2015 they would marry soon.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:56:20 PM by Sap1 »

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2016, 01:46:11 PM »
The safety of the children would have to be of prime importance, too, I would think, Sap1.

Mr. Doyle probably did know exactly what he was dealing with but I, agree, it's possible she did not until she was in quite deep or at least she thinks these people believe she was in quite deep.  It's a pity Mr. Doyle didn't leave the Philippines at the first inkling of trouble.  I realize we are talking about a lot money but I don't believe it would be enough that it would be worth his life.  I imagine he still had enough to provide for a rainy day.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2016, 01:53:38 PM »
Yes, the children's safety was important, however also the fact  whom their LE focused upon, imo. Jane was fraternizing in a very close fashion with Jerome long before there was an initial hit towards Harry. The invitro fertilization should have been an eye opener for Harry but he was deeply in love and couldn't see the forest for the trees, imho.
I don't think "Jane" Erma Undang Doyle would have liked it much if Harry decided to pull his business interests out of the Philippines b/c it seems there was already a vested love affair with Jerome. Jerome still in 2015 is talking about marrying his baby (Jane/Erma). I don't know how that will work b/c he has a criminal record  and wouldn't  get clearance here by immigration. Then again who knows ... immigration has let some of the worst offenders in. Erma/Jane cannot go back to Philippines unless she changes her identity. That may be an option for her since she is using other peoples' ID's on FB anyway.   

jamesmusslewhite

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 09:23:31 PM »
I found this thread while searching for any new newspaper articles to update on two forum threads I have been maintaining since the evening Harry Doyle was murdered here in Punta Bilar, Surigao City. I posted a link of this thread on a Facebook group, of family and friends of Harry Doyle, who are seeking justice for his murder. I am sure they are all appreciative of this thread as it helps keeps this case in the minds of the public.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 12:41:21 AM »
Thank you James. We do try to keep unsolved deaths current when we find them. Unfortunately there are so many unsolved that we may not have even a fraction. When we catch W5, we research and post here.

We wish the family of Harry Doyle, and his friends justice.

jamesmusslewhite

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2018, 04:09:52 AM »
The trial is still on-going. The judge had retired so the case was but on hold. Unfortunately the judge was later assassinated by two thugs on a bike in front of a local restaurant. There was a new judge (a female) assigned to the court and the defense was suppose to present the firsts of their witnesses. Each of those hearing dates, for various reasons, were rescheduled for later dates. That newly appointed female I was told has left, for what reason I do not know. Nor do I know when a new replacement will be assigned to the court. Once the replacement judge has been assigned and hearing dates rescheduled, then I will update this thread.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
The trial is still on-going. The judge had retired so the case was but on hold. Unfortunately the judge was later assassinated by two thugs on a bike in front of a local restaurant. There was a new judge (a female) assigned to the court and the defense was suppose to present the firsts of their witnesses. Each of those hearing dates, for various reasons, were rescheduled for later dates. That newly appointed female I was told has left, for what reason I do not know. Nor do I know when a new replacement will be assigned to the court. Once the replacement judge has been assigned and hearing dates rescheduled, then I will update this thread.

I wonder if there are  some very powerful people, who do not want this trial to go forward?

jb