Author Topic: Mekayla BALI - 17 - Missing - April 12, 2016 - Yorkton, Saskatchewan  (Read 17740 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Mekayla BALI - 17 - Missing - April 12, 2016 - Yorkton, Saskatchewan
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 03:04:33 PM »
This is just a theory of mine.

Re:  guy with tattoo.  I have a feeling that this man was sent to Yorkton to get M to bring her to see someone.  Someone who lives in Saskatchewan.  This someone could not be seen in Yorkton, as he would have been recognized - so he prearranged for M to meet up with the guy with the tattoo. This is just a theory.

The meeting place and introduction was the Yorkton Bus Depot.
There had to be a further meeting place. at a later time during the day in Yorkton in order for both (M and tattoo man) to re-connect at a secluded place to leave unnoticed.

Cops did say that M did not buy a bus ticket.
In addition, with the general description of the man, they would also know if the "tattoo man arrived by bus".  I'll bet that he did not!!

I have a hunch that this guy with the tattoo is into motorcycles. and so is the person who was waiting for her to be delivered.

I would take the pic of the tattoo and take it to every car dealership and or motor cycle place in the main cities of SK.  Cops listed a few, but did not mention Saskatoon.  Why?
Each police force could do  a one day blitz - including town newspapers,  and I'll  bet you they would end up with a few good leads as to who this guy could be.
This tattoo is most unusual, and the general description of him is clear enough.

Sometimes, a cop with a pic and a description can get more answers when speaking face to face with a person,  than any TV appeal.
They would be talking to mechanics in dealerships and motor cycle shops.
Mechanics would notice that tattoo, and they have a remarkable ability to recall certain bikes or vehicles.  they also keep records, (invoices) with names of owners.

Cops believe she is in SK, and they might have a good idea as to why, but at this point cannot locate her.

There was a case in Quebec, where a 15 year old girl disappeared. A massive search took place, her missing was talked about for a good number of years.

It turns out that she was about one hours drive away from her parents home.  Had lived in a small village for a number of years.  Was known in the village under another name of course.
She had left her home on her own accord, and for one reason or another was perfectly happy in her new life with a boyfriend, and wanted nothing to do with her own family.

History does have a way of repeating itself.  A different face, a different name, a different year..... but this may be the case with Meykala.  There is always hope!!

jb
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 08:47:05 PM by jellybean »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 03:49:03 AM »
I actually get the feeling that Mekayla is still alive and disappeared on her own accord, jellybean.
And...hopefully it is a good story like the one in Quebec.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 02:49:14 PM »
http://ckom.com/article/897877/familys-agonizing-search-missing-yorkton-girl-mekayla-bali

There was household money kept in a box, and M did not take it

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 10:36:46 PM »
Police are aware of rumours circulating that Mekayla is in Regina or Saskatoon. Municipal police services are aware and have been engaged, but this information has not been confirmed and we cannot discount the possibility that Mekayla may be in another community. ^mm

Her bio Dad lives in Sask, and RCMP did talk to him.  The Dad has also set up an appeal facebook page for his daughter.

jb

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2017, 04:27:30 PM »
So now that Mekayla is of age , she cannot be forced to return home if she was not kidnapped or coerced into leaving. If Le were to locate her and they determined she was safe , left of her own volition and decision and she was  adamant that she did not want to be found by her family, then Le would only be able to tell the family she was fine and has a  right to her privacy.  So, the Girl is of reasonable intelligence and one would assume she knows all this..So why has she not approached Le and stopped this search ?  That is if she did leave of her own accord..  I know I am surmising this scenario , just wanted to approach the situation with another line of reasoning.

I hope I am wrong , but I and others must have had similar thoughts cross their minds...particularly that Mekayla never left town.........................................

Good points Long Gone - Food for thought - "she never left town".  Hmm, I will have to think about that one. - and if she is 18, why has she not contacted Mom?  Another good point!!
Were there any searches done in the Yorkton area? - or was it assumed that she left town on her own accord, possibly with someone?

jb
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:31:44 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
Typical Saskatchewan!  Hopefully Greyhound is available for these folks!!

https://www.stcbus.com/notice.aspx

NOTICE OF CLOSURE
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 05:52:18 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 07:21:21 PM »
Here's the thing.... seems to me that MB ate at the restaurant around the  depot for the Saskatchewan bus.(STC).  She was seen around the guy with the tattoos at that depot.

taken from reply #1 - timeline

So,if that is correct, then the guy with tattoos is from SK - if he was out of province, he would have arrived via Greyhound.

Since cameras are to be found in Yorkton, I wonder if there was a camera at that depot?
MB was caught on a number of cameras in Yorkton, so I wonder if there was one at the SK bus depot.  If so, why would the police not show that video? 
Odd, that they would be found elsewhere in Yorkton, and not the Government bus depot?
And if he arrived by bus, how would he get MB out of Yorkton?

So - was the depot a meeting point?
Or is the guy with the tattoo, not involved at all?
I am sticking with reply #32. I believe MB never left the Province.

jb
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:47:10 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2017, 08:48:12 PM »
Eyewitnesses. In  a conservative town like Yorkton, people would have noticed a stranger with such tattoos, and talking to MB.  MB would have been known to townsfolks.

jb
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 09:07:53 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2017, 03:48:17 PM »
Long Gone
Le have little to go on.  One would think if it was an abduction and the abductor was in a vehicle crossing a large distance , they would have had to stop for fuel/food... I do not think there have been any tips to le saying they may have spotted a young girl and middle aged man matching the descriptions.

Excellent points! One would think that gas stations were checked cameras were checked by police, etc.   

Although, I do not believe she was abducted.  She was preparing for something when she played hookey and went to bank and pawn shop. She was seen in class.  So she was delivered to school./jb

Yorkton Population - about 20,000

Yorkton to Sasktoon - by car - 204 km - 3 hrs 15 min
Yorkton to Regina - by car - 188 km 2hrs 6 min

It is odd that no one has identified the man with the tattoo. It has been a year.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 05:37:06 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 10:30:09 PM »
She has not made any contact with her mother. I don't think this young lady is too far away from Yorkton. My fear is this is going to be a very sad ending.

jb

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 08:45:20 PM »
Was there ever a substantial  ground search done for her?

Volunteers and police doing grid searches, in and around the Yorkton area?

JB

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 05:53:02 PM »
Re
If the tattooed man was close to Mekayla when seen...Then who ever saw him saw Mekayala also. So who exactly did report this tattooed dude ? Who was the last person known to have actually seen Mekayla ?  Did more than one person see this tattooed dude ?  Did more than one person see Mekayal near this dude ? 
 There needs to be better clarification .Hunting season soon. I think there should be a notice for hunters to keep a look out for any evidence.

re " Did more than one person see this tattooed dude ?  Did more than one person see Mekayal near this dude ?  "

Good question.   All too often info is left out - on any missing person.   Perhaps only one person "thought they saw" her talking to this dude.
We will never be told - unless police verify this by more than one person.

jb

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 06:10:15 PM »
In somebody's head.  MB was caught on camera, why not the dude?  He was seen here and there.

jb

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 07:57:15 PM »
I wonder if it was verified that she made it to school

jb