Author Topic: Ling Chun Li | Missing Markham, On. | June 12, 2016  (Read 2414 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Ling Chun Li | Missing Markham, On. | June 12, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:11:26 PM »
#1 Ying Chun Li is pictured below.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »
Seven year sentence is an insult....the Judge is an idiot.
An insult to Victims across Canada.
I heard on the news that Annie Li told him she was pregnant and was going to inform his mother.....he says he inadvertently pressed his elbow into her neck too hard.   Sure.
And...was AnnieLi in fact pregnant? but he doesn't get charged with the baby's death?

Country Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 12:11:46 PM »
I've been wondering too if she was indeed pregnant. Nothing that I can find thus far that says whether she was or wasn't. And nope not in Canada jobo.. All babies in the womb regardless of gestation,regardless how much they were wanted or planned for etc..etc..  doesn't matter in our criminal code or laws. They don't count as a life harmed or taken when a crime was or is committed against the mother against her will - so no charges to the perpetrator at all. Our laws say that while a baby/fetus is in the womb they are not a human being until they have exited the birth canal - therefore no protection under our laws regardless of the circumstances. Not only was the judge and idiot in this case - our whole criminal code & justice system is a god damn mess imo.