Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared June 4, 2010, Portland Oregon  (Read 3064 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared June 4, 2010, Portland Oregon
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 11:02:36 PM »
You're welcome :)

Done!

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »
So here we are again, okay, I guess this is the new thread on Kyron.  Not knowing anything about the people who have accused Terri, of violence, I still am not convinced. The reason I am not convinced, is why in all of these stories was she not officially charged with any of those allegations???? I mean, you're only going to get a couple of kicks at the cat and then it's the end for you, but with all of the stories that keep on coming, no charges. Well that is enough for me. If you got something and it is concrete, charge the person. This is now a long time since Kyron disappeared.  I still go along with what I do believe in Terri's innocence of the day Kyron disappeared. She could be guilty of the other stories about her, but not on Kyron. She could be the devil in disguise, I don't know. But in my gut feeling, she did not have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. His mother wanted him and she knew that, so she had no reason to harm him. My opinion on this case. I feel too much focus on the wrong persons in this case. Hopefully we will get more information. :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:51:54 PM by capeheart »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 12:54:47 PM »
Have Faith, I know there has been all these stories, but where is the hard evidence that Terri did any of these things, absolutely none, because if there was there would be charges. The police just do not have evidence that can take Terri to a grand jury on these allegations. I firmly believe that someone has been possibly not happy with Terri in the past, be it an ex or whatever and wants to sink her ship. I mean if the diappearance of a little boy seven, is not going to get investigators motivated to lay charges, what will.  I am totally convinced that this investigation was off the rails from the getgo and that the real abductor got away with Kyron.  I am not saying Terri may not be guilty of some shady actions, but I don't believe she did anything to Kyron. We don't know all the clues that were out initially in this case and I would bet there are thousands that possibly has the major one that failed to be followed up on to find out what happened to Kyron.  It stands to reason, if she did any of these things (and they have tried to find something to stick) well something would have stuck. Therefore, I feel the case in the beginning took a wrong turn and never got back on the right road.  That is my opinion on Kyron's disappearance.  It is a great mystery that I am sure we all think about on this site. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 05:12:21 PM »
Capeheart, you are right in that LE obviously don't have enough evidence to charge Terri for the murder-for-hire or for Kyron's disappearance. It's been one year since LE said they would present the murder-for-hire case to prosecutors "in the near future".

I googled Kyron and found news that Terri got remarried last month in Nevada.

"Horman remarried Jose De Jesus Vazquez Martinez on March 17 in Clark County, Nevada..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/04/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 10:09:26 PM »
Have Faith, actually, I do not think they have one iota of evidence to take Terri to court on any charges at all. I mean they have to be the worst investigators in the world, if all the time and effort that was spent on this case and she was not taken to court on anything, the woman is innocent of any wrong doing, that is my opinion.  I mean it could be any one of us that was constantly in the limelight for eight years of rumors and suspicion, but she doesn't deserve this kind of life. I just don't get it at all, if she is guilty of anything, they have to be the worst police in the world.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2018, 02:28:18 PM »
I don't believe her, she wouldn't know.  The police don't tell anyone anything about any case they are investigating, to parents, friends or whatever. If they have an arrest in the near future, nobody knows until they put the cuffs on the individual. So she is talking through her hat. They could be telling her anything to keep her off their backs.  If Terri is arrested for this case, I will be totally surprise and would venture to say, that I would not be a totally convinced that it was an honest and above board investigation. I would be thinking that evidence was planted in some way to convict her. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out in the future. I believe a stranger took Kyron that day. If we could only see the clues and tips that came in that day on Kyron's being missing. If we only could see the hundreds of clues that must have been reported that day. It would be interesting if the police would just list 50 hot clues that they couldn't get to solve that day. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(