Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared June 4, 2010, Portland Oregon  (Read 5181 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
I haven't commented on this case for a while, but did see a case tonight that seemed similar in the way he disappeared. I wanted to post it on there, but cannot find it. How do I find a case when I can't remember the name of the city he was from. Can someone tell me how to get that case up so I can comment on similarity in the disappearance of Kyron and this other case. It is just a comparison, the crime has been solved, but the body was never found. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:50:12 PM by capeheart »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared June 4, 2010, Portland Oregon
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:07:14 PM »
Hi lost,

We don't allow Facebook links anymore other than for the RCMP Missing Persons Page.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 02:22:03 PM »
I was looking for Kyron's thread on here, so I could comment on something about another case and I could not find it. Maybe it is not on here anymore, but I can't imagine that it was taken off or was it. Thanks Lost, for giving me those other links to Kyron's case. But it was the thread on here that I was interested in.  :D :D :D :D :D

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 02:53:57 PM »
I'm at a loss on this one cape. I've searched this site over and can not find it either. There is no reason why it would ever have been taken off. It's not something that we normally even do with an open case.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 02:00:31 PM »
debbiec, I was wondering why in all of the cases on here that I could not find Kyron's case. Who would remove it??? I mean could someone hack it. Only the person who posted it, I guess, could remove it. There was a lot of information there that was input by posters and ideas of what could have happened to Kyron. Glad you looked into it, because I couldn't understand why it disappeared.  If I had not have wanted to post on this case, I guess you would not have noticed it wasn't there. So glad I did want to give a little comment.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 02:12:23 PM »
I am wondering if by "cleaning up the site', which has to be done periodically, if threads inadvertently are erased, or not captured when refreshed?
I know that at work, data has been lost when tech's have to work on things. They can eventually correct it, but it is a lot of work and a long wait.

jb

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 08:33:12 PM »
http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/kyron-horman/grand-jury-hearing-evidence-in-kyron-horman-case-documents-reveal/440862217

Reporter Kyle Iboshi from KGW-TV has a face book page with more current news on Kyron's case. I assume that I can't post it here, but let me know if you have trouble finding it.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 12:30:40 PM »
I did connect to the link on Kyron's case and there wasn't much there, just a document and if you were not a lawyer, you wouldn't understand the full eight pages, in brief it just indicates they are further investigating and doesn't say anything about any new facts, from what I could get out of it. I think it is just another failed attempt to turn the heat up on the wrong person. I steadfastly believe that Terri Horman did not have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. I never believed it. I believe the police focused in the wrong area at the first part of the investigation.  We have rehashed all of this in the old thread. That is my opinion, they failed this case because of focusing on the wrong person. Hopefully this case will be solved, I did believe it early on, but now unless a witness comes forward with information that is solid. I don't believe this case will ever be solved. God bless the people involved in the investigation and Kyron's dad, mom and Terri, because I believe she is innocent.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 02:41:24 PM »
I did connect to the link on Kyron's case and there wasn't much there, just a document and if you were not a lawyer, you wouldn't understand the full eight pages, in brief it just indicates they are further investigating and doesn't say anything about any new facts, from what I could get out of it. I think it is just another failed attempt to turn the heat up on the wrong person. I steadfastly believe that Terri Horman did not have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. I never believed it. I believe the police focused in the wrong area at the first part of the investigation.  We have rehashed all of this in the old thread. That is my opinion, they failed this case because of focusing on the wrong person. Hopefully this case will be solved, I did believe it early on, but now unless a witness comes forward with information that is solid. I don't believe this case will ever be solved. God bless the people involved in the investigation and Kyron's dad, mom and Terri, because I believe she is innocent.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Here is KGW News link, with video and copy which notes an additional investigations(murder-for-hire) and two charges against Terri (grand theft of a firearm and domestic violence involving a knife) after Kyron was missing.  She might be innocent in Kyron's disappearance, but she sounds like a psychopath to me Cape.

http://www.kgw.com/news/investigations/terri-hormans-former-boyfriend-alleges-another-murder-for-hire-plot/432261285
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:40:28 PM by Have faith »

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 05:57:40 PM »
Debbie,

It appears that Kyron Horman's case is still active.  If I open a new thread for him, could you transfer the recent comments to it? 

HF

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 10:03:57 PM »
What an eye opener about Terri!  She certainly had  me fooled.

My gosh, these men cannot be making this up!

JB

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 10:53:29 PM »
Debbie,

It appears that Kyron Horman's case is still active.  If I open a new thread for him, could you transfer the recent comments to it? 

HF

Absolutely. :)

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2017, 08:20:36 PM »
Debbie,

HF

Absolutely. :)

Thanks Debbie.  :)