Author Topic: 258 kids are still missing in BC alone..  (Read 3125 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: 258 kids are still missing in BC alone..
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 05:54:03 PM »
Glad to hear that there is a good psychic out there on the west coast. Now he may be able to give some advice about the McCann case. And it would be great if he was asked about Sonia's case. Two large outstanding cases in Canada, it would be great if he could touch on those cases with his abilities.

D1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 05:14:52 PM »
There are good psychics as one of our west coasters is. In a fairly recent case he was interviewed and reluctantly explained his process. I mean reluctantly in that he wanted no publicity at all and only consented to stop from being hounded by media. I'm paraphrasing but in a nutshell he went into some detail explaining what he did. First he got as familiar with the victim as he could until he got a good feel for the person. Then all the little things came into play, home location, topography, street layout, areas of familiarity, transportation services, etc etc.. He then placed himself within the victims shoes employed a similar mindset and set off by feel to mimic the missing persons path. He found the man, a suicide victim a medium distance from home in a small ravine within a wooded area surrounded by a developed area.

If you just saw the news and heard a psychic found the missing man in this particular spot after everyone else gave up, you'd be amazed, hence the media hounding him. They assumed he'd had a dream or some supernatural vision that led him there to the man's body. Not so, he'd done his work, studied and felt the man was suicidal and him being quite empathetic was able to follow the trail. No magic ball just employing human intuition with the evidence..

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 09:58:15 AM »
It is an ability that is in all of us, if we put our minds to it. I have some psychic dreams and such at times and I usually pay attention to them. Sometimes those kinds of dreams are warnings or foretelling you of something and some are very clear. Intuition is a great thing to follow also, everyone should follow that "gut" feeling, it could help you out or even save your life. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)