Author Topic: Shelley Desrochers - 41 Years old - January 2, 2016  (Read 10474 times)

Mickeygirly@ymail.com

• View Profile
Re: Shelley Desrochers - 41 Years old - January 2, 2016
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 08:26:17 PM »
This is quite concerning.  As a Londoner I know someone on my face book who posted that Shelly was missing very early in January.  I did not know Shelly but I am from London.  When I read the first free press article on Facebook I found it odd that there was not much publicity.  I attempted to find out more and ended up purchasing the book "murder City". I read it in a few short days and at the end it sited this site as a source of information.  I was raised in London between 1960 and 1985 when the murders in London took place and I don't remember hearing much of them growing up.  There is a lot of information on these London threads and I have only gotten to a few so far and I read one solved one.  I think the paper has it right - three women missing - no bodies - all who chose the same profession.  We have a serial killer and he is smart. Taking the time he has between victims makes it harder for law enforcement.  Took three missing to make a connection and even with a connection you are not hearing much.  It also makes it easier for the killer because he has a head start as victims are not reported missing as fast and he waits till people forget before he does it again.

I hope concerned londoners come forward and brainstorm on how these women can protect themselves.  I think we need to find ways to get this in the publics eye so they can keep the pressure on with law enforcement and keep the woman at risk aware that they should be careful.

I know it takes time and I am hoping that Shelly had a cell phone and that the police are gathering information from the cell phone company that could help.  From what I have read the more media and attention this gets the better the chance that someone will remember something that could help.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 08:38:09 PM »
This is quite concerning.  As a Londoner I know someone on my face book who posted that Shelly was missing very early in January.

Perhaps there were posts on facebook in regard her missing in early January, however Police were not notified until January 21. Posting things on facebook isn't enough. Someone (usually someone close to the missing person) needs to report a person as missing, to Police.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 08:25:38 PM »
Does anyone in her family know where she received the tattoos. If so, can they go to the artist and ask for a picture of what they have on file for her. Try to put that to rest.