Author Topic: Jessica Heppner - 21 - Last seen May 26, 2015 - St John's, Newfoundland  (Read 8385 times)

Roscoe

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:18:24 PM by Roscoe »

capeheart

• View Profile
Well we don't know who the travelling companion was. I mean was this a male person or female person. Do they know anything about her last whereabouts, was it in a bar, was it in someone else's company. St. John's, Newfoundland has a lot of night life, even though people don't think it has. There are many bars down there and she may think she is safe, but no city is safe for a young woman, especially if she doesn't know who she is hanging out with. I sure hope that they get a lead on what has happened to her. It sure doesn't sound good, especially if she left her personal belongings behind. Maybe they need to hire a Private det. to search into where and what happened to this young woman. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

July

• View Profile
Here is the official media release from the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary. The travelling companion is named and there is a photo embedded in the pdf file.
http://www.rnc.gov.nl.ca/media/Releases/2015/june/20150615n02.pdf

Royal Newfoundland
Constabulary Media Release
For Immediate Release June15, 2015

www.nlcrimestoppers.com.

capeheart

• View Profile
July, thanks for posting that information. It still does not tell much. So in other words they cannot find the person she was with either. This is unusual for sure. It must be difficult for her family, not knowing what has happened to her. I do hope they keep on this case and that it is not unsolved.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
was known to utilize taxi cabs as a mode of travel. It is
believed that HEPPNER may be travelling with friend Norbert KASZA.

What were they doing in St Johns?

What line of work was Jessica in?  I think I missed that part.

jb
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:10:53 PM by jellybean »

capeheart

• View Profile
I am wondering also what line of work Jessica is in. Was she at high risk at any kind of street work or was she just an ordinary girl out having a vacation. It does not matter, the fact is that she is missing. The person with her is responsible for her whereabouts, no doubt. There was no news reports at any time that I remember, there could have been. The name does sound a bit familiar. But she was in St. John's and they should be putting more information out there on this case. Her family should try and get this news out and find out what happened to her.