Author Topic: Sheree Fertuck - 51 - Last seen Monday December 7, 2015  (Read 4950 times)

Shadow Girl

Shadow Girl

Re: Sheree Fertuck - 51 - Last seen Monday December 7, 2015
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 02:29:25 PM »
http://www.discoverhumboldt.com/com-commedia-elements/local/10400-police-believe-missing-woman-s-husband-responsible

Police Believe Missing Woman's Husband Responsible

The disappearance of a woman east of Kenaston has had a new turn.

Police believe that 51-year-old Sheree Fertuck was murdered by her husband Greg.

A new document released by police refers to an oath from Corporal Jeremy Anderson who states that he has reasonable grounds to believe that Fertuck's husband is responsible.

The two were separated, and in the document, police note a statement from their son Lucas who says that Greg has attempted to cash in joint investments.

Fertuck was last seen leaving her family's farm near Kenaston on December 7. Extensive searches to find her came up empty.

In April, investigators said that the case was being treated as a homicide.

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 03:35:52 PM »
I know absolutely nothing about this case and should probably not even be commenting.

I would trust, however, that police would have a little more reason to believe her husband may be responsible than the fact that he had attempted to cash in joint investments.  This, to me at least, would not necessarily appear to be an unreasonable action in the circumstances.  One would have to know the terms of the agreement, of course, but he may simply have been attempting to obtain his share of the proceeds.

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 08:02:40 PM »
I agree Ruby, and it seems very odd that LE would publically release a document stating that they believe the husband is the killer.  I have never heard of this happening during a murder investigation.  As we know, LE normally keep all information they have collected private as they gather evidence.  Trying to redeem investments doesn't sound like a motive for murder, as you noted. There has to be more than that for LE to put it out there.

I just have to trust that LE has a sound motive for releasing this information. It's so unusual.  Something is happening here that we can't rationalize.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 10:35:58 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/sheree-fertuck-rcmp-murder-documents-1.3573815

Court documents show RCMP believe Sheree Fertuck of Kenaston murdered by husband
RCMP request file from Saskatoon law office

CBC News Posted: May 09, 2016 12:42 PM CT Last Updated: May 10, 2016 5:19 AM CT

RCMP believe that Greg Fertuck murdered his wife Sheree ?? and that the proof is in a family law file at a Saskatoon lawyer's office.

But Greg Fertuck's lawyer says he's been charged with nothing.

"It's an allegation by a police officer," said Morris Bodnar.

RCMP Investigators don't mince words in the order to access the family law documents.

Timeline of missing Kenaston-area woman Sheree Fertuck's last whereabouts
Sask. woman, 51, believed dead by RCMP after she went missing in December
Corporal Jeremy Anderson wrote in the Jan. 19, 2016 order, "I have reasonable grounds to believe and do believe that: Greg Mitchell Fertuck, born September 25, 1953 at or near Kenaston, Saskatchewan  did commit murder on the person of Sheree Fertuck."

The RCMP document is part of a larger court package. Sheree Fertuck went missing on Dec. 7. At a news conference in April, attended by Sheree Fertuck's mother, RCMP said they believed that the 51-year-old was dead.

Since she went missing, her adult children applied to gain control of her assets and affairs.

In an affidavit, her son Lucas said the RCMP suspect his father of killing his mother.

"The RCMP are currently investigating Gregory M. Fertuck, who is her spouse and against whom she has an outstanding divorce, child support and property application, for murdering her," he wrote.

RCMP refused to comment on Monday, saying the documents are part of an ongoing investigation.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 08:43:51 PM »
Looking at the picture of Sheree, such a kind face, a face of a person who would be helpful to anyone whom asked.  Hauling gravel for a living, a hard working woman, my God!!

Her husband was a cruel man, and I cannot believe the light sentence the judge gave to him, because he was an alcoholic.  Not all alcoholic's  carry uzzii's and threaten, I would think.  He was a terrible abuser, and murdered her.

I hope the Justice system, this second time around,  throws the book at him..... but I doubt it!!

15 years at best - with early parole -- I'll bet he serves about 6 and is back on the street.
I hope his family will have nothing to do with him - be he in prison, or out of it.
No canteen money, no letters, no visitation - nothing, nada!!

If the urge does arise, send him that sweet picture of Sheree.  Not a word written on it, no message, just her picture!

In fact, I would have 1000 copies of her pictures made - and keep sending them!!

The guards will announce,  every week,"Inmate. Fertuck, you have mail!"

jb

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 09:02:33 PM by jellybean »