Author Topic: PROMISES TO KILL -‘High-risk’ Hamilton sex offender out again  (Read 1651 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6169285--high-risk-hamilton-sex-offender-out-again/

A Hamilton sex offender who has preyed on children and the disabled is out of jail again and this time it is York Regional Police issuing a public warning about Keith Theodore Constantin.

The predator has said he will rape again and wants to kill someoneEven behind bars, Constantin has a history of assaultive and indecent behaviour.

Schomberg residents are also panicked about Constantin's presence in their community.

"I just felt like my worst nightmares were coming true," says a mother of two boys, four and seven, after the school board forwarded the police media release to all parents. "It really struck a chord with me."

The mother does not want to be named out of fear for the safety of her children and herself. She researched Constantin by reading Hamilton Spectator stories about him and learned he threatened to "find" one of his rape victims when he got out of prison.

"It made me feel sick to my stomach," the mother says. "I think he should be declared a dangerous offender."

[The Spectator's view: A rapist in our midst means justice not served]

The Hamilton Crown attorney's office has said that should Constantin be convicted of another violent offence, a dangerous offender hearing would be sought.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:20:48 PM by jellybean »

Have faith

• View Profile
Re: PROMISES TO KILL -‘High-risk’ Hamilton sex offender out again
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 05:06:06 PM »
Thanks jb for posting the warning for Keith Theodore Constantin.   I was just about to post it.

He is another example of our flawed Canadian Justice System.  Shaking my head in disgust.

"The predator has said he will rape again and wants to kill someone".

"The Hamilton Crown attorney's office has said that should Constantin be convicted of another violent offence, a dangerous offender hearing would be sought."