Author Topic: Erik Larsfolk - John McCormick - Missing presumed murdered - Caledon, ON - 1981  (Read 105516 times)

braveheart

• View Profile

Sleuth

Good for you Braveheart!!!!!! :) :) :) :) I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I have removed the address in consideration of the the owners.

braveheart

• View Profile
Thank You.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
.....a big Pat On The Back to you guys, who are still digging into this .... maybe "digging" is the key.

Sleuth

Now that I tried 4 times to upload the pics I will try this separately. Here are the newspaper items. This one for September 2, 1981

« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 09:50:00 PM by Sleuth »

Sleuth

And here is the other newspaper article. For September 9, 1981

Wick

• View Profile

Any site i've read have said it was Eric wearing the Tan work boots...
like this one:

LLOYD LARSFOLK
DOB:  Sep 4, 1966
Missing:  Aug 24, 1981
Height:  5'0" (152 cm)
Eyes:  Blue   Age Now:  43
Sex:  Male
Weight:  79 lbs (36 kg)
Hair:  Blonde
Missing From:
CALEDON
ONTARIO
Canada
Lloyd was last seen at 07:00 pm on the McCormick farm in Caledon, Ontario, Canada, wearing tan canvas boots, a white/blue long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. He may also be known as "Eric". He has a darkened front tooth and a small brown birthmark on the left side of his waist.

plus they all gave Eric's clothing description. i do believe anywhere i've looked. it was John Jr who had no clothing description...
and the highth is different from the Paper... I would believe the paper before the internet yes. but you pointing out the spelling error makes me wounder a bit...

it said the "the last time they SEEN their son" in most articles... it was the McCormicks who had little to no information. When i was in contact with Eric's sister. she gave me in great Detail everything her parents ever mentioned about him on that night. She even remembered what Eric was wearing...

but another against the web.... some sites say Eric has black hair...tbh i see his hair as more brown/dirty blonde...damn i am to good at pros and cons...

also has anyone noticed how the "person" said one of the boys wore a mark on their shirt...according to your post here. it says that McCormick was wearing a nike check(I asume nike since thats the biggest brand i know of and it has a check)

brown haired boy? McCormick DEFIANTLY had Very blonde hair....

Wick

• View Profile
thank you very much for posting the articles. it is nice to see they were actually in the paper a bit more then i have been seeing.

Wick

• View Profile
also i found on websleuths a photo of the McCormick farm. Everytime i try to click on it. it wants me to either sign up or sign in. I tryed to sign up it said my e-mail address is banned?(i am not sure why. I havent tryed to sign up before...i've only been to the site a few times) so i tryed to log in to see if i already made an account and didnt remember...no luck... Do you think someone could post a copy of the photo on here?

Thanks a bunch!

I also think it may be because of my age that i cant sign up for the site...I have that problem with a few sites... it sucks by times being this young...

Sleuth

Yes I understand what you are saying Wick. To me Eric's hair leans more on the brown, to brownish red, side. In Summer a person's hair lightens and in winter darkens. Since he lived on a small farm he was probably outside all the time, I can't remember if young boys wore baseball caps back then. What a mess this was, right from the start. The OPP screwed up big time, the writer of the articles, (no name of the journalist on the articles) screwed up, or someone on the OPP force gave the backwards information, or the writer wrote the backwards information but the end result was a screw-up!!!!! It comes across to me they didn't give a shit.
I'll be going back to the microfiche to see when the next article appears and what was written.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:18:48 PM by Sleuth »

Wick

• View Profile
but in the photo taken just days before he went missing(a month at the most) of him infront of DQ, his hair is brown...

lostlinganer

• View Profile
great work Sleuth - hope this pans out for you guys.... it's great how much you are digging.... great work Wick!
WE COULD USE A LOT MORE OF THIS KIND OF ENTHUSIASM IN THESE CASES.

Wick

• View Profile
thanks =D. Due to a case which just happened in my town(involving my 56 year old cousin missing since Thursday) I will only be on here about three times a week if i can. But i will still be praying for these boys. and i will be doing all i can to keep things open. When i'm not at our water front searching for Kelvin. I'll still try to help out as much as possible and

THATS GREAT NEWS!!! SLEUTH!!! that means we will get these boys found before their 44th birthdays!!! GREAT WORK!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lostlinganer

• View Profile
omg Wick ....that sounds like there will be no good outcome.  ...still I pray it's possible he's safe.  The rest of us are not aware of the situation.
Keep the faith.  I'm sure you are a good person ... maybe a miracle?  if not, at least keep us informed.  I'm praying for your Kevin as I type. :(

Wick

• View Profile
they found him 2hrs ago...he is no longer with us... its hit my uncle pretty hard. it was his nephew closest family member to his age. I was almost certain we'd find him alive. Kelvin was a fairly good swimmer and all. but he had been drinking and fell off his boat into the water. he went out alone.

I will pray that he isnt the only missing person we find before 2010. <3. It is in my prays that we find These two boys, Maddie Mccann and as many others as we can.

R.I.P Kelvin<3.