Author Topic: Erik Larsfolk - John McCormick - Missing presumed murdered - Caledon, ON - 1981  (Read 105870 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
I do hope people familar with this keep reading....keep offering what they know or didn't think of before...when this all happened.  these boys deserve to be put in place where they belong in this cycle of life.  
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:20:09 PM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• View Profile
Sleuth; is this "psychic information" this person is claiming ...as in dreams or visions?  or is "the person" claiming memory flashes?  I may have not read closely enough in this thread???

Sleuth

I understand what you are saying SAP. I myself am skeptical about some psychics until whatever it is they have said 'comes to pass'. As I understand it to be, 'The Person' has not been to Canada, the States yes, but not Canada. I asked my friend that question, the one who referred me, and she is the one who told me that. I have never asked 'The Person' anything of a personal nature, on both sides, only what I post is the conversation(s) we have ever had. I write everything down as we are talking to get the wording right. Some things mean different things to other people. Unfortunately I am unable to put the nuances of the conversation in there, because it would be my own impression. Is 'The Person' right? I don't know. But you can bet your sweet booties it is being looked into. As is the other information that comes to light.

Sleuth

Thanks lostlinganer, personally I think it takes someone to say "enough is enough" step up to the plate and take action whether a person is aged zero or 100 and zero, a person's life is worth more than a blurb in a newspaper, a tut-tut and then forgotten amid busy lives. And to let a murderer think he/she has gotten away with taking another life and to live a life they want to live and maybe commit another crime? I don't think so. That's what everyone is on this forum for, to add information and knowledge and not to let killers go about their daily lives without consequences for their actions.  

Des it seems the psychic's words resonate with a few people. I'm being objective. The time it takes to walk from A to B is 1 hour and 7 minutes. There are two different ways to walk there. It's six of one, half dozen of the other. By car 9 minutes. I will write that question down, in regards to how far they walked for next time. From my understanding of speaking with "The Person" the man wasn't drunk, but a "drunk" meaning he drank a lot but wasn't at that time. I will ask for clarity in that. However, if he was headed north on the road it would bring him into the small town where there was a bar located there, I forget the name of the bar. I'll ask a friend again. I don't know if there was a LCBO/beer store there? But if he was heading in that direction, why take the long way and not go straight up the road? Unless he was just wandering. I don't know.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:46:32 PM by Sleuth »

Sleuth

There is one thing I would like to mention. With all the research I do on a volunteer bases in regards to missing/murdered children for Jared's law, website. There is a consistency that I have noticed. About 25% of children under the age of 13, a couple of 16 year olds,  have premonitions/foresee their upcoming demise/kidnapping. I have discussed this at length with my long time friend who volunteered on the Freeway Murder killer, a man who kidnapped and murdered 21 children in California. The man's 15th victim tape-recorded his own death through a song a few weeks before he was killed. With many more of these young boys foreseeing their own deaths. The young girl who was kidnapped in California wrote a poem while sitting up at the coffee-table about people who are kidnapped aren't always killed. When questioned about the poem by her mother the little girl replied "Sometimes they are kept behind steel doors."  A week later she was kidnapped never to be seen again. Another little girl who was kidnapped had been having nightmares for two months, which really scared her, before she disappeared. And another little 3 year old had drawn a picture and when asked by her mom what it was, the little girl replied. "the bogyman". And four days later, she was gone. I'm wondering if either Eric or John had a premonition? It's worth asking about.

Wick

• View Profile
i know this is a lame question. but why would a random man on the street walk off with two teenage boys?
there had to be a reason. a reason why he chose them, why he took them....

Sleuth

Hey Wick, it's not a lame question. I don't know. I don't even know if it was a man who worked at a camp who lived in a tent and had a dog who is responsible. I'm open to collecting information from all avenues and being open minded.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
i know this is a lame question. but why would a random man on the street walk off with two teenage boys?
there had to be a reason. a reason why he chose them, why he took them....
seems logical to think if such a man was in the area ....working a camp ground....that he may also have come across these boys more than once....maybe had previous opportunity to make them feel he was open and trustworthy enough to go off on a sudden party with.

Wick

• View Profile
I know this is totally unrelated to the case. but its ontopic of what is being spoke of.

My niece is 8 months old and the other day i made a video of her because she was saying what i thought was "ba, ma Ma ma ba" but we realize now listening its "bye, man, man, man, bye" in the video there is a white fuzz on the screen... The owner of the houses on our block(we rent) died the day after the video was made. She is still saying it every now and then. my mother thinks she knew the owner was going to die...

Do you think these boys saw their death? Were either Depressed? Worried? McCormick was abused?...was he scared of men? did he show a stronger fear of them before he went missing?

What about Larsfolk? did he fear anything unusual?

this would be so much easier if we had someone who knew them to ask.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:42:57 PM by Wick »

Sleuth

Remember David Snow, a very, very bad man? Who lived in the area. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
He grew up in Orangeville, (Caledon) worked in the antique business and broke into and lived in empty cottage's on The Grange, a road down from where the boys lived.

http://hazel8500.wordpress.com/2006/09/04/cottage-killer/

http://www.citizen.on.ca/news/2006/0831/Columns/031.html
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:54:35 AM by Sleuth »

Shwa

• View Profile
How old would Snow have been in 1981?

D1

Re:
He grew up in Orangeville, (Caledon) worked in the antique business and broke into and lived in empty cottage's on The Grange, a road down from where the boys lived.

Sometimes just down the road means a block or two, sometimes it's twenty miles or so. This is a strange connection though. Snow is one of the few who got the dangerous offender designation and at a time when it was hardly ever granted.

Women were his main prey but that doesn't mean anything when dealing with someone this nuts. Snow spent a period of time in Kelowna B.C. on his way to Vancouver where he was eventually arrested. He was around for about a month, women were being raped and molested on the way home from the bars and pubs that summer..Bouncers were quietly warning single women to be extra cautious..I saw him at the time, he was in his own world, completely mesmorized with just watching women at that time..

Two young boys at an earlier time? He was nuts enough! How far away did he live, walking distance?

D1

Snow did kill the husband of the woman too. Why I mentioned the Kelowna time period was because of an incident I saw involving Snow. In the middle of a busy downtown Kelowna restaurant a man said something to Snow that triggered a strange reaction. Snow got up from his seat, his face twitching uncontrollably in what looked like a near murderous rage. He was able to control himself enough to just get out the door, leaving without even paying his bill. I have no doubt more would have happened had it not been in such a busy public place. The rage was directed at a male not a female. But later that night a woman was raped a few blocks away in city park..

But I agree, not his usual MO but interesting that he was right around that area..Sexual motivation isn't always the motive for murder or disappearances. Coincidental circumstance sometimes comes into play.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:00:25 PM by D1 »

Sleuth

Yes I understand what you mean D1. There is an old saying, life is stranger than fiction. Ain't that the truth.