Author Topic: PAULA STILES - HOMICIDE - Sherwood Pk Apr 15/15  (Read 23416 times)

Sap1

• View Profile
Re: PAULA STILES - HOMICIDE - Sherwood Pk Apr 15/15
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2017, 01:27:21 PM »
Open park space borders the house where Paula lived. These kinds of spaces sometimes give too much access to rob etc. It happened to friend`s of mine who were bordered by a park. Rotating the picture a bit one sees easy access to the area from the park.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@53.5282649,-113.2621795,3a,37.5y,325.21h,83.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2EHiftVBWE9gvnyGBMKWTA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656ftp://

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2017, 01:34:04 PM »
Bumping this up - as a reminder that no arrests have been made.

It has been two years and counting.

jb

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2017, 07:35:30 PM »
Yes JB, the time line doesn't make sense. I was wondering if LE set the time of her being murdered from 11pm to 6:30am based on the last time that someone actually "saw" or "spoke" to PS on the phone. This may explain why they didn't use the later time (12:04am) of the texts that night to/from her bf.  Texts don't prove that PS was alive and that it was her responding. The media report doesn't give a time when a family member found her body, other than to say that morning, which could be anytime before noon. I suspect the "family member" was the nanny. The 6:30 am time line may have been the documented time that she phoned in the want ad and actually spoke to someone.  I think the police report of arriving at the scene at 12:56pm is correct, and the bf was guessing at what time the nanny called him.  JMO

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2017, 06:49:49 PM »
Looks like this murder is "slowly slipping through the cracks of justice".  That makes two killings from two "bedroom communities" just outside of Edmonton.  Jolene Cote in Spruce Grove is the other one.

JB

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »
Looks like this murder is "slowly slipping through the cracks of justice".  That makes two killings from two "bedroom communities" just outside of Edmonton.  Jolene Cote in Spruce Grove is the other one.

JB

Just bumping this up!! 

Over two years for Paula.  No arrests....
Shame!!

jb

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2017, 03:16:37 PM »
quoted from reply 14

It is way too coincidental that Paula was killed when her children were known to be not at home.  The killer didn't want to traumatize the kids...which means that he cares about them.  Of course it could have been a random murder.  I think that LE are on top of it.

and - since he knew that they were not at home... and therefore he could not be identified.
The kids knew this person in my opinion.
It has been over two years.  This is not a slam dunk - if so, an arrest would have been made sooner.  I was surprised to learn that police had a few suspects on their list very early on.

The last thing I read about this case, was the file was passed onto the Edmonton City Police from the RCMP who were the initial investigators as Sherwood Park is RCMP territory.
So far no arrests./jb

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:02:24 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2018, 04:57:36 PM »
Everything has been very quiet on this investigation.  No new appeal.
What is up? 

At times silence can say alot, or they have hit a dead end and it sits in a file in the back room.
jb