Author Topic: William (Billy) Hall (August 1967) Port Credit  (Read 6745 times)

Rosemarie

• View Profile
Re: William (Billy) Hall (August 1967) Port Credit
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 03:01:43 PM »
: http://www.mykawartha.com/news-story/7201600-tests-on-50-year-old-evidence-turn-up-new-leads-in-cold-case/

Above is the link to today's online update on my brother's cold case William Hall. It will be in the newspaper tomorrow.

Reporter of the story informed me.

I was able to cover off: Mississauga News, Ajax News Advertiser, Brooklin Citizen, Clarington This Week, DurhamRegion.com, Oshawa This Week, Pickering News Advertiser, Whitby This Week and of course MyKawartha.com and Kawartha Lakes This Week (which will run it in print Thursday).
Thank you
Rosemarie  (Marie)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 07:53:49 AM »
http://www.inmemoriam.ca/view-announcement-2273010-william-b-billy-hall.html

Upon reading the obituary column today, July 28, 2017, I was deeply saddened by the fact that this boy's murder is still unsolved;  I find it hard to believe that people his age, when he was murdered, don't recall any clues; maybe this needs to be brought back to the forefront.  I am putting a link here, to a list of other similar murders in that area at the time;  perhaps it will jog the memory of someone else who may have been around  Billy at the time, and don't realize they can provide a clue.  http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=416.0

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 01:59:56 PM »
I hope that DNA is in the LE data base for a match..Someone who murders is more than likely to have committed other crimes... Alive or dead , I hope the person responsible is revealed. I don't care if the murderer is 99 and in a nursing home with the last stages of dementia...still needs to be held accountable for taking everything away from Billy Hall...

I agree.  This thread has touched me deeply. I can't imagine what the family has been through.
And  then we have Clayton Miller's family, who have been dedicated to obtaining justice for the murder of their son - for years... and still continue to do so.

Billie's and Clayton's families  are very special people.

jb

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 05:25:57 PM »
Thanks JB;  this boy always makes me think of Clayton. 

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 06:27:27 PM »
Billie's and Clayton's families  are very special people.

That also includes you, Lost.  You have stuck with your family (Clayton's) for many years, fighting for justice for him.

jb