Author Topic: Louise Chaput from Sherbrooke, QC - Killed in the White Mountains in 2001  (Read 3372 times)

JodeQC

• View Profile
Louise Chaput, age 52, was last seen on November 15, 2001. She was reported missing on November 20, 2001 by family when she failed to return from a scheduled hiking trip in Pinkham Notch. Her body was found on November 22, 2001 in the vicinity of the Glen Ellis Falls parking lot at Pinkham Notch. An autopsy ruled that her death was a homicide as a result of multiple stab wounds.

JodeQC

• View Profile

JodeQC

• View Profile
NH Investigators Ask Hikers In White Mountains To Look For Clues In Cold Case

SAP

I hope and pray you have success JodeQC. Keeping Louise's name out there and talking to people who also hike may possibly bring some leads. God speed and God bless.

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Louise Chaput from Sherbrooke, QC - Killed in the White Mountains in 2001
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 02:00:55 PM »
SAP, I never really noticed this thread on here before until today. What really puzzles me about this case is, why would anyone go hiking and camping alone???? Did she have a person that she was meeting up with??? I really don't think it would be much fun or pleasure to go hiking alone in such a vast area. I don't understand those who want that kind of solitude, I find it kind of unusual and to me and would not be any pleasure at all, in fact kind of isolated and scary. I mean how familiar would she be with the White Mountains and was this her first trip there. Why would she go alone??? I have a feeling that she was meeting someone there and if that is found out to be so, then we will have the killer in cuffs. My thoughts go out to her family to not know who has committed this crime, it has to be very traumatic for them. Those are my opinions only on this case. :o :o :o :o :o