Author Topic: DUTCH DENTIST ARRESTD IN NB - KILLED WIFE AND OTHERS  (Read 2817 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:14:16 AM by jellybean »

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: DUTCH DENTIST ARRESTD IN NB - KILLED WIFE AND OTHERS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 11:02:18 AM »
Now we know that Canada is very lax on who they are letting into the country. How did this guy get into the country, especially when he was known in France for criminal activity. This is outrageous, when someone in Canada may want to go to another country and can't because several years ago they had a DUI. This guy murdered his wife and also admitted to mutilating others, OMG, what the heck is going on here. A great deal of scrutiny should be taken of late in letting others into our country. We now have a crazy group called ISIS that is terrorizing everyone in the Middle East and there are some here that have free reign to come and go as they please out of the country. New laws have to be made to keep our country and our citizens safe, that should be done and be at the top of the list. It gives me the shivers to think of that. I mean I just went to a new dentist here in our city that I was never to before. :o :o :o :o :o :o