Author Topic: BETSY FARIA, MURDERED DEC 27/2012 MISSOURI, USA  (Read 3357 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
BETSY FARIA, MURDERED DEC 27/2012 MISSOURI, USA
« on: March 16, 2014, 12:11:31 PM »
I AM POSTING THIS MURDER HERE BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA ORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS CASE WAS PROFILED ON FRIDAY EVENING MARCH 14,2013. JUST TO BRIEF YOU ON THIS, IF YOU DID NOT SEE THE PROGRAM.  Russell Faria was charged with FDM in the murder of his wife Betsy, who had cancer in the past and had been recently diagnosed with terminal cancer, with so much time left and the time escapes me, but it was not much. Okay, there was a FDM trial, Russell that evening was out with friends playing cards and his wife was at home. He had a concrete alibi, with four very credible witnesses. When he came home, he found his wife stabbed in the neck with aknife sticking out, several stab wounds, which he could not see. He phoned 911 and reported that his wife had committed suicide and he was very overcome with grief and emotion on the call, which any normal individual would at finding a loved one dead in that manner. Immediately they focused on Russell, but wait until you hear the rest.  Her best friend, supposedly, Pamela Hupp had been the last person to see her alive. And you will not believe this, but Pamela was the beneficiary of a 150,000.00 policy, which nobody in the family knew about. Including the mother of Betsy or her two sisters. It was notorized by a librarian and only two weeks before Betsy was found dead. All the evidence points away from Rusell. Russell's lawywer was not allowed to cross-examine Pamela Hupp, in front of the jury on the fact that she was the benefit of 150,000.00. Now it gets blacker. Pamela H. did not give one cent of this to the children of Betsy. So she somehow conned Betsy into giving her this life ins policy, because Pamela said that Rusell and the children would blow the money. Well, guess who is blowing the money???? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to get it.  I am going to post another post behind this one.

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: BETSY FARIA, MURDERED DEC 27/2012 MISSOURI, USA
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 12:19:55 PM »
I have worked in the court system as a court reporter and have listened to murder trials and transcribed evidence. But this blows my mind how this case was handled.  The first thing that needs to be done is Betsy's mother and sisters have to stop hating Russel and blaming him, they have to open their eyes to the facts.  I mean they said they only found Russell's DNA, well hello, he lived there, he was her husband. They did not look for any DNA from Pamela. She changed her story, first she dropped Betsy off and didn't go in and then she said she was in there for about 15 mins and sat on the couch. This Pamela, is one hell of a cold blooded killer and getting away with it. The prosecutor on this case had a scenario built up that was not the truth and she laid it down and the jury sucked it up and there were no facts there.  THE PROSECUTOR SHOULD BE FIRED.  THE CASE SHOULD BE HANDLED BY A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR HIRED BY THE GOVERNOR. IF THE GOVERNOR DOES NOT LOOK INTO THIS, HE SHOULD BE FIRED. IF THAT WAS MY BROTHER OR FAMILY MEMBER, I WOULD GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE IF I HAD TO.  RUSSELL FARIA IS INNOCENT AND THEY RAILROADED HIM.  PLEASE IF YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI, for God's sake, do something.  Have a vigil, a parade for innocent people. You could be next, it could be you, your son, your daughter or someone in your family that was convicted of a crime, when the evidence was there to exonerate them.  I feel better now that I have said this, hopefully someone out there does something. His lawyer is appealing. There should be a freeze on Pamela Hupp's bank account at once, until the appeal goes through. Thanks for listening and if you get a chance to watch Dateline on that program, please do.

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 10:09:50 PM »
It makes no sense because she was dying anyway, so why would someone who knew this murder her?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 10:24:42 AM »
Leon, I don't know if you saw the show or not, but he is innocent. All the evidence pointed towards PH,  but the prosecution would not let the defense lawyer even question her on the stand. The prosecutor should be fired. I hope everyone gets to view that show, because I certainly wouldn't put my life in the hands of any police officer in that city that was investigating a murder case. Total injustice. Theh people in that city should be very afraid that nothing happens that they get accused of and are innocent. I believe there is going to be a big investigation into what happened in this case. :( :( :(

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 08:48:54 PM »
No I didn't see the show, but sounds like an unusual case in that both murder suspects knew she was dying already, so what was their motive to take the risk of committing murder?  One possibility is that the dying woman was threatening to change her life insurance back to her husband, so the woman killed her off before she could do so.

SAP