Author Topic: Frankie Jensen - London, ON - Murdered - 1968  (Read 150368 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Frankie Jensen - London, ON - Murdered - 1968
« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2017, 04:41:26 PM »
A white car has been mentioned on this site, a number of times by various past citizens.

Why didn't the parents, the school and  police listen to the children?
Today, hopefully, children would be listened to -
jb
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:48:56 PM by jellybean »

jensen

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2017, 03:26:12 AM »
Thank you Have Faith and Jellybean...it was both an invigorating and frustrating ride to get back to Det. Bob Young's comment to Mom on the day Frankie was buried...that day, Det. Alsop had his man and Mom could see his house from our kitchen window.  All the hours you invested ultimately brought us back to Dennis Jr and the answer his Father had all along...we had a name and with that, a sense of peace.  We never would have gotten there without The Crew....a thousand times Thank You .

factsfirst

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2017, 06:40:21 PM »
Thank you jensen. I guess what you are saying is that this case is closed to the satisfaction of the family and that is enough for me to consider it closed for everyone......myself included. Your family is so strong as to use this event in the most positive way possible and that is a credit to all, especially Frank Jensen Sr. and Frankie's mom. I won't post again on any evidence in this case but I will probably still make "Frankie's Walk" every year. Thanks.

jensen

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2017, 06:42:49 AM »
Thank you FactsFirst for your kind words and for walking Frankie's walk.  Though we have found a measure of peace via the Alsop family, it is important to remember that this is a serial killer....one of several that plagued London at that time. Please continue to dig...you might just find the answer for the others.

chickapey

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 08, 2018, 07:55:53 PM »
A bit early but I wanted to come back to the space we all share and say how much you continue to give us all, Frankie. You have been on another level for fifty years now but you continue to guide and arrange things to happen. You have touched thousands of lives for the better and you will shine forever. I wish more people could have met you because they would have been better for it but sometimes evil has a way of changing what should have been but you are and always will  be a strong force. x

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 08, 2018, 09:13:23 PM »
Beautifully spoken Chick.  I will be thinking of Frankie and his wonderful family, as I often do.

Jesa

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 09, 2018, 11:31:45 AM »
Thinking of the Jensen family today & always remembering Frankie. x

factsfirst

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 09, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »
Just got back from making my annual "Frankie's Walk", a half century after his disappearance. I always park my car just off St. Anthony Road, near the site of the Little's old barn and walk up to Westdale school and back. A bit snowy and breezy this morning but nowhere near as cold as it was the day Frankie disappeared. A lot has changed on the landscape of this area in fifty years but the beautiful oak trees remain. At this point the walk is just a way to make sure that Frankie is always remembered and to celebrate the positve impact of his short life on his family, friends and many others everywhere.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 09, 2018, 12:43:31 PM »
A bit early but I wanted to come back to the space we all share and say how much you continue to give us all, Frankie. You have been on another level for fifty years now but you continue to guide and arrange things to happen. You have touched thousands of lives for the better and you will shine forever. I wish more people could have met you because they would have been better for it but sometimes evil has a way of changing what should have been but you are and always will  be a strong force. x

Reading this post I am reminded of the way Frankie has helped bring so many people together. In part, he is why 'the crew' exists. It was wonderful to see such a dedicated group working together tirelessly, respectfully, and listening to one another, while never losing sight of their goals. I'm glad that in the end, it brought some amount of closure for those of you (and others) who worked so hard in finding the answers on so many cases. At times, even though the truth is what we seek, it isn't always easy when it comes.

I've watched on, reading everything that has been written by all of you, and admiring the tenacity and dedication, of each of you. You have been an inspiration to many, including myself.

chickapey

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2018, 09:20:59 PM »
Facts First... I knew you wouldn't forget and would walk with Frankie. You never fail to do his walk.

debbiec Frankie really has brought a lot of people together. We may be quieter now beause we have come to a pause in what we can gleen from news paper articles and so on but this is why we can't forget any of our kids and your ladies. .. the more we remind people, the more likely it is that someone will see a post about it and feel that twinge of guilt that they know something and finally talk. It will only take one person and I'm willing to wait and  make sure no one forgets the names and it's something to pass down to the next generation to do too. I wonder how many lives Frankie saved by inspiring Block Parents. Impossible to tell but I'm willing to bet its thousands in London alone. What a legacy

jensen

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2018, 06:33:51 AM »
chickapey, Have faith, facts first, Jesa and DebbieC, 50 years have passed but that day is still fresh in my mind.  We are so lucky to have all of you working on our family's behalf.  You have made this long road easier and I know the diligence and analytical skills you've brought to Frankie's case are being utilized to the benefit of families like ours.  A simple thank you can't cover the gratitude we have for your hard work and unsolved canada for bringing us together.  facts first, I am so touched that you continue Frankie's walk.  When I spoke with Mom yesterday she said it was exactly the same grey cold day as when they waved their last good-bye.  So grateful that you continue to give me words and stories I can pass on to remind her that Frankie will never be forgotten. Much Love to all.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2018, 12:25:45 PM »
from chickapey:
Facts First... I knew you wouldn't forget and would walk with Frankie. You never fail to do his walk.

from Jensen:
facts first, I am so touched that you continue Frankie's walk.  When I spoke with Mom yesterday she said it was exactly the same grey cold day as when they waved their last good-bye.  So grateful that you continue to give me words and stories I can pass on to remind her that Frankie will never be forgotten.

factsfirst, bless your heart for faithfully doing Frankie's walk. It truly is a labour of love.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2018, 01:12:44 PM »
I am also very touched when I read here. Frankie is so loved and you are all a wonderful group in keeping his spirit alive. I`m sure he is smiling down at all of you. Hugs to all.

chickapey

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2019, 11:04:06 AM »
Another February 9 rolls around and still no answers for this sweet boy.

One thing to his killer or to who knows who killed him... we will never forget. I will charge my own children to never forget. We will never stop looking for answers even if this board is quiet. Frankie was everything you could never be and he will never be forgotten. You may have taken away his life here but you will suffer for eternity where you are going

factsfirst

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2019, 12:03:12 PM »
Went for my seventh annual "Frankies Walk" this morning. Left from the former site of "Little's Barn" on St. Anthony Road at 8:15am. It was chilly at minus eleven but the bitter wind from the Northwest made it feel much colder. Because it is Saturday and the school is deserted, I walked right up to the front door of Westdale and then back down Hyde Park to my parking spot on St. Anthony Road. At this point it is not so much about hoping that justice will be done, although obviously that would be ideal. The chances of solving the murders of young Londoners from a half century ago grow dimmer each year. What does not diminish however is the importance of keeping the memories of these young people alive so that the families know that they will never be forgotten.