Author Topic: Louise "Mary" Lejeune MISSING since 1989 from Lasalle QC  (Read 2841 times)

slejeune

• View Profile
Louise "Mary" Lejeune MISSING since 1989 from Lasalle QC
« on: December 31, 2013, 12:47:47 PM »
My sister lived in Lasalle from 1985 to 1989, when she went missing.  She lived with a drug addict called Hugo.  He died a few years later of an overdose.  He said that they got into a fight that night and she left and he never saw her again.  She had left all of her personal items at home, including xmas gifts she had wrapped for her toddler son as xmas was a week away.  My mother did file a missing person report about 2 weeks later.  We haven't heard from her or the police ever since.

My sister would not have committed suicide or run off as she was devoted to her son, who lived with my mother.  She was 5'4", 125 lbs, long brown hair and brown eyes.  She was very pretty.  Her family and close friends called her Lulu.  Her boyfriend called her Mary. 

If anyone has info, please email me.

Thanks
Suzanne Lejeune
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:45:40 PM by slejeune »

slejeune

• View Profile
Re: Louise "Mary" Lejeune MISSING since 1989 from Lasalle QC
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 05:56:14 PM »
What does LE mean? Should I post in other sites?

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 06:31:05 PM »
LE is Law Enforcement. Go ahead and post on as many sites as you want to. The more sites you post on, the more people hear about your sister. You never know who is reading.

slejeune

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 04:49:53 PM »
Yes it was reported. My mother got a phone call from a detective once a year to see if she came back.  Those calls ended a few years ago. I still scan websites with unidentified bodies. Still haven't found her.