Author Topic: Roxanne Marie Isidore - Missing since 2007  (Read 4378 times)

SAP

Roxanne Marie Isidore - Missing since 2007
« on: November 30, 2013, 12:08:00 AM »
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Edmonton+police+search+woman+missing+since+2007/9190658/story.html

EDMONTON - City police are asking for help finding a woman reported missing by a family member this September, but last seen in 2007 when she lived along 118th Avenue.

Roxanne Marie Isadore, 30 and originally from Valleyview, moved to Edmonton in 2006 and lost contact with her family.

Police said she lived and frequented the area of 118th Avenue from the Beverly neighbourhood to 97th Street. Her last confirmed whereabouts was in September 2007.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Re: Roxanne Marie Isidore - Missing since 2007
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 01:15:10 AM »
wow this is sad missing six years before family report her missing .  This girl looks in rough shape in the picture, sure hope she some how is okay .

SAP

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 01:03:02 PM »
I wondered if that was a photo where she may have been beaten. Her left side of the face seems swollen and there are a few bruises on her lips. Such a shame ... such a pretty lady and only now someone realizes she is missing. Perhaps she felt unwanted and uncared for? So sad, and where to look now when all clues are gone with the wind.
The horrible realization comes to me that she was in the area of 118th Ave in Edmonton in 2006 during Svekla's time killing STW's in the area.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:06:27 PM by SAP »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 03:56:18 PM »
truly sad that no one cared enough to even report her missing for more than six years must have been a sad and lonely life for this young girl with no one truly caring .

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 02:34:06 PM »
2013 NEWS ARTICLE. Police need help from public.

Edmonton city police are turning to the public to help solve a missing persons case filed in September of this year but dating back to 2006.

Family of Roxanne Marie Isadore, 30, originally from Valleyview, reported her missing to RCMP in September.

Isadore had moved to Edmonton in 2006, and has since been out of contact with her family.

jb

tracy0230

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 08:08:17 AM »
She was reported missing  a month after we lost contact with her and the Edmonton Rcmp stated maybe she doesnt wanna be found i mean look at her lifestyle we the family finally got them to start a missing persons file after 2 years we love her dearly and miss her so much so before you all assume we did try and still trying to find her

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 11:04:41 AM »
Thank you for informing us Tracy. Families of missing often seem to run into police who haphazardly give those responses as they did to your family. Media often doesn't help the situation. We should know better than to take media at their word.

I hope that you may have some answers soon. I can tell you one thing, there was a lot of work done on investigating the missing girls from 118 Ave but someone put a stop to it.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 11:15:43 AM »
http://www.cbc.ca/missingandmurdered/mmiw/profiles/roxanne-marie-isadoreShe says EPS revealed to her Roxanne was picked up by RCMP in Fort St. John, B.C., in February 2011. When the CBC called, the Fort St. John RCMP would not deny or confirm contact with Roxanne in 2011.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 11:03:48 AM »
Angeline says she was told the RCMP picked up Roxanne sometime in 2011 on a prostitution charge in Fort St John. The photo of Roxanne shared widely on the news is from that incident, Angeline says, and is the last picture she has of her granddaughter. However, an RCMP spokeswoman says that never happened. The courts have no record of any charges stemming from it. It's another mystery Angeline is trying to unravel.

I cannot see a woman being in the news for being picked up for prostitution.  Being caught in the prostitution trade is such a common incident,  it is hardly news.

She may have been picked up and questioned for something else?  And if no charges were laid, then perhaps there would not be any record that she was picked up for prostitution? Police would not confirm nor deny that she was picked up in 2011, tells me that she probably was picked up, other than prostitution.
Perhaps the question should be, was she picked up in 2011 period. Cops can be niggly with their answers, if the question is wrong.  Exasperating!!

I agree with the family, in that RCMP should have the authority to check federal and provincial records to see if she accessed any services.  In fact, this should also be open to law enforcement period. It would be another tool to enhance their ability to locate missing persons.

jb
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:07:26 PM by jellybean »