Author Topic: Adam ANDREWS - 21 - Last Seen - Quispamsis/Hampton NB - Found Deceased  (Read 5984 times)

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
www.crimenb.ca or 1-800-222-TIPS.

- 30 -

Cst. Tom White
Cst. Dan Gendron
Southeast District RCMP
Hampton, N.B.
506-832-5566
1-888-506-RCMP 7267

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/nb/news-nouvelles/releases-communiques/13-10-13-133115-eng.htm

I can confirm that River Valley Ground Search & Rescue (Saint John Based) and York Sunbury Search & Rescue (Fredericton Based) SAR Teams were active today (and I believe are still active, I had to leave the search to be back to work. (36 hours without sleep, so far)

MPH the RCMP Helicopter was on site, seen flying over the command post by many passing motorists.
RCMP PDS(Police Dog Service) were also on site.
Both these are indicated in the article

GSAR_Mbr

I`m not looking to steer this thread as that shouldnt be anyones aim, but I want to start off before any crazy rumours start that this has absolutely NO Connection to the missing female from Saint John, Genieveve Cormier. I know alot of people may jump to that conclusion(not neccesarily aimed at any of the registered users here, more so guests who may be passing by) I say this because I know I have just as imaginative mind as the next viewer ;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:33:11 PM by GSAR_Mbr »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Adam ANDREWS - 21 - Last Seen - Quispamsis/Hampton NB - Found Deceased
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:09:52 PM »
Finding his sneaker and cellphone outside of his vehicle is a bit scary.  Was his car locked?? If not, then it could mean a number of things.
Was his sneaker and cellphone which was  found outside the vehicle  on the driver's side? - or the passenger side?

Hope you get a good nites' rest GSAR - you have more than earned it.

jb

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 05:49:20 PM »
Finding his sneaker and cellphone outside of his vehicle is a bit scary.  Was his car locked?? If not, then it could mean a number of things.
Was his sneaker and cellphone which was  found outside the vehicle  on the driver's side? - or the passenger side?

Hope you get a good nites' rest GSAR - you have more than earned it.

jb

Jb, Im pulling a shift at work right now so I wont even get off work till the 45th hour mark lol. I could go back to search tomorrow too but I would be putting other searchers at risk.

As per the questions, I cant elaborate :( Which sucks because if I could it would all make sense... well more sense? I guess basically there is information as with any case that could make some things seem less odd?

GSAR_Mbr

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 09:21:44 PM »
Adam's vehicle was found, and one sneaker and his cell phone close by...and...he was last seen wearing jeans, a pullover, and one sneaker. 
So, someone saw him (wearing one blue sneaker) after he left his vehicle?  It would be interesting to know where he was heading and how he was behaving when he was last seen.  Was he acting rational?

If Adam was reported missing by a relative on the 12th because he didn't show up for work, but he was seen later that night at 11 pm.....I am lead to believe he was not acting normally in the morning, if in fact he was to be at work. (doesn't say what time he was to start work). 
And, the situation still wasn't normal later that night if he left one shoe and his phone outside his vehicle.

Yes GSAR_Mbr....more info would certainly make things seem less odd, but we also understand how info is kept confidential to protect the investigation.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 09:40:42 PM »
Adam's vehicle was found, and one sneaker and his cell phone close by...and...he was last seen wearing jeans, a pullover, and one sneaker. 
So, someone saw him (wearing one blue sneaker) after he left his vehicle?  It would be interesting to know where he was heading and how he was behaving when he was last seen.  Was he acting rational?
Cant speak to the actions of the missing person but in respect to the question about someone seeing him after the vehicle was abandonded, this is implied by the description above. (I have worded it this was as I am not confirming, nor denying just noting how I would take the news release)

It also notes that he was at a specific location and appeared to be heading in a specific direction.

If Adam was reported missing by a relative on the 12th because he didn't show up for work, but he was seen later that night at 11 pm.....I am lead to believe he was not acting normally in the morning, if in fact he was to be at work. (doesn't say what time he was to start work). 
Perhaps as the investigation went on the RCMP received the information about someone seeing him? That would be my assumption as per the wording. Because he was reported missing and then a car was located near where he was potentially last seen. I dont know about morning actions, but based on that I would assume the actions in the evening might have been odd. Car in one spot and him in another. Unless it was broke down? (Again not saying it was broke down, just thinking that would be the only logical reason in my mind someone would walk that far from their car.) Still odd about one shoe.

Yes GSAR_Mbr....more info would certainly make things seem less odd, but we also understand how info is kept confidential to protect the investigation.

Alas the downside for me when I am involved in any file. I try and extract myself as I did above and subjectively look at the various possibilities of what I would assume if I didnt know an answer. (its kind of like a fun game(except that it is a serious situation of course) )

GSAR_Mbr

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 09:20:05 AM »
I took the description of the one blue sneaker to mean that he is clearly only wearing one since they found one at the scene... I didnt take it that someone saw him wearing just one....

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
I once had a neighbour whose son came home with no sneakers - just his sox.  Turns out he was high on drugs.

Perhaps Adam lost his sneaker at a friend's place during the day. Or perhaps he is an amputee and only wears one sneaker?

jb

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 02:07:54 PM »
Adam Joseph Andrews, 21, found dead

Missing Hammond River man last seen Saturday near Quispamsishttp://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/adam-joseph-andrews-21-found-dead-1.2053838