Author Topic: Caleb Harrison | Murdered Aug. 2013 | Mississauga, ON.  (Read 7301 times)

Ron

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:01:58 PM by Ron »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Re: Caleb Harrison | Murdered Aug. 2013 | Mississauga, ON.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 10:08:49 PM »
Wow this sure makes you wonder, he is murdered , his mom in 2010 suspicious death makes you wonder how the Dad Died.  Makes the first question come to mind. Is there more in the family than just Caleb and his parents.  No mention on sibblings that I noted. Strange.

Ron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 09:13:23 AM »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 11:31:27 AM »
Hmm this is indeed strange, kind of hope they check more into how the father died as well. wondering now if they checked for poison etc.  In my opinion there are really only two sides that would have anything actually seven that would have anything against this family.  The ex wife, the family of the cab driver, the family of each of the four teens in the taxi Caleb hit.  Wonder if le are investigating all those possibilities

rebelgirl

• Reaching Everyone By Exposing Lies
    • View Profile

Ron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 09:37:33 AM »
More shocking news on this case.............

http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/5294645-update-couple-now-accused-of-murdering-entire-mississauga-family/

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »
Sounds to me that these two just killed anyone that were in the way of their plans.  Six children are paying the price for what these tow have done.  If found guilty of the latest charge of murder, then they are serial killers.

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 06:43:24 PM »
Jobo quote:

Sounds to me that these two just killed anyone that were in the way of their plans.  Six children are paying the price for what these tow have done.  If found guilty of the latest charge of murder, then they are serial killers.

You're right Jobo, and that is exactly what psychopaths do when people get in their way.  On a positive note, I feel that the children are better off not being raised by these monsters.  Poor kids.