Author Topic: Joanne Marie PEDERSEN - Age 10 - Missing - February 19, 1983 - Chilliwack, BC  (Read 163897 times)

D1

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:37:47 PM by D1 »

D1

• View Profile
The end has come for any more in regard T. Arnold for the murder of Joanne .. I was privy to a confession by T. Arnold for this crime in the past and eventually spoke with a prior investigator and did consent to speaking with a current RCMP investigator. I said the same to them as what is contained in this thread. It came down to the RCMP saying that they had a witness alibi for Arnold for that time period that they considered as uncontestable fact. I could not question that as it is apparently under the witness protection protocol.. 

Along the way I was able to confirm a few more things..  At the time of the crime there were many witnesses to a man supposedly helping Joanne with making a call from the phone booth beside a corner store. The car reported driven by that man was rather unique and only one was registered in that area.  T. Arnold claimed that he had stolen a car that night and returned it later but that it was him at the store in that car.  The investigators claimed that they had found and investigated the car and driver but that he had a valid alibi. That ended it for this car back then.. The cars owner was a family man, home every night, no priors, no record, wife kids etc to back him up..

It has since been verified that the location where T. Arnold would stay when in Chilliwack was right next door to the residence where the suspect car was located. That alone would seem to warrant a deeper look now but it was not to be. Some unknown source has prevented that. Something unknown trumps all else and stands in the way..

I tried, wish there was some other way but I never found it..
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:08:04 PM by D1 »

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
... just throwing this in here ... from a post by wellwell.  http://aptnnews.ca/2018/07/04/exclusive-thirty-years-later-survivor-details-encounter-with-serial-killer-terry-arnold/     
As soon as I read it, I could picture Arnold roaming from a trailer park location the night Joanne went missing;  I still think he could very likely have been the guy in the car who abducted that little girl from the store that rainy night in Chilliwack.  Arnold got away with so much.  He seemed to have extra carte-blanche and untouchable in many areas, due to his ability to mingle with those like him, make a mental list of their crimes, and use it to "walk" every time he killed another girl. imho!
I am wondering if the writer who did the article on Doreena Green, made a mistake about the date? 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:43:25 AM by lostlinganer »