Author Topic: Sarah-Jane Stavenow, 26 Missing in California  (Read 3684 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Sarah-Jane Stavenow, 26 Missing in California
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 07:12:53 AM »
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:16:31 AM by jobo »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 04:41:01 PM »
Weird, someday these people are going to cry wolf and nobody's going to be there. :( :( :( :( :( :(

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 10:24:13 PM »
Stavenow's mother, Suzanne Andrews-Sylvestre, also confirmed her daughter had been found by posting on Facebook. She said the family was flying to California on Friday to bring Stavenow home.

Something is odd about this situation. Suzanne is 26 years old. She made her way to California on her own. Now her family is flying to California to bring her home?

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »
Her "Help Find" facebook page says she is home safe and "her story will be shared when and if she decides to share".  They have asked for privacy.  This reminds me a bit of another "missing fiance" who garnered national news coverage when she got "cold feet" and took off.  She had concocted a bizarre story about being abducted.

Maybe Sarah met a man on-line and her parents had to go fetch her home, since she had 9,134 concerned facebook members looking for her.  Pretty embarassing if this is the case.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
Probably did rendevous with someone who, of course, didn't turn out to be what they said they were.  It would be embarrasing to know so many people were aware she was missing.  And she went missing due to a huge miscalculation on who she was dealing with.
That's my take on this, now that she has turned up....so, I agree with you Have faith.