Author Topic: Alicia Dawn Boone | 26 | Pregnant and Possible Murder November 5, 2012  (Read 9991 times)

Concerned

• View Profile
This reminds me of the Abigail Andrew's case; pregnant woman going missing, or found murdered. Alicia was only 26-years-old. Perhaps we should start tracking pregnant women missing and murdered. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2012/11/08/nb-killarney-road-body-223.html

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Alicia Dawn Boone | 26 | Pregnant and Possible Murder November 5, 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:56:48 AM »
Thanks for posting this Concerned. Very sad. This lady was in the latter stages of pregancy, just as Abigail Andrews was. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

aymes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 11:09:07 AM »
Poor girl. This hits close to home for sure. I hope whoever did this is brought to justice, no one deserves to be left in a ditch like she was. Thoughts and healing prayers to the family.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 06:16:43 PM »
Aymes I am wondering are you a family member, as you set it hits home.  This is truly sad when a girl is not even safe when she is bringing another life into this world.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »

Alicia Dawn Boone's death is still being considered suspicious by policehttp://www.newbrunswickbeacon.ca/25849/boones-family-speaks-urging-speculation/

click to enlarge

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 01:37:30 AM »
What a beautiful young lady.  So sorry about learning of her demise, along with her baby. Her first name Alicia, is a  very beautiful name,, given to her at birth by her very loving parents.. How tragic. Not only have they lost a beautiful daughter, but they have also lost a grandchild.    No judgment will ever  be forthcoming on my part.
Gone too soon!  She was obviously loved by many!

My very sincere condolences goes out to her family.
JB
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:59:04 AM by jellybean »

aymes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm not a family member, but a friend of mine went to school with Alicia, and in a small city like Fredericton, these sort of things do not normally happen. I am following the case closely and really hoping that they bring whoever did this to justice. I am a young girl myself and its so scary that the person who killed Alicia is still out there. Healing thoughts to the boone family and everyone who has lost someone in this way. XO.

calorumado

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 05:26:34 PM »
I grew up with Alicia, and I can let you know that she was absolutely a beautiful person inside and out. She comes from a very loving family and I pray everyday they will find the answers they need to help bring peace, but also justice to whoever did such a horrible thing. I don't care if they ever release names or details - that is none of my concern.

love is patient, love is kind <3

SAP

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 09:03:21 PM »
So tragic. At 7 months the unborn would have been viable under care ... it's a double homicide imo. I hope police crack this case very soon.
Condolences to family and friends of Alicia. :'(

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 01:44:34 AM »
http://news.ca.msn.com/local/newbrunswick/alicia-boone-died-of-hypothermia-death-still-suspicious

It's unfortunate that it takes so long for the results of these tests to be established.  By now, even if there is anything suspicious about her death, the trail will be quite cold and I highly doubt a conviction could be obtained.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
*Article from Unsolved Homicides - Suspicious Deaths RCMP Website

www.crimenb.ca or 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/nb/unsolved-homicides-suspicious-deaths

GSAR_Mbr