Author Topic: Christopher Louis and Lisa Mae Zaharias  (Read 10746 times)

soltown2002

• View Profile
Christopher Louis and Lisa Mae Zaharias
« on: October 21, 2012, 07:30:20 AM »
Christopher Louis Zaharias and his younger sister Lisa Mae have been missing from California, USA since 1987. We believe there is a chance they were brought into Canada after they disappeared. As part of our campaign to find them we have set up a website

http://gastonphotos.com/

We would really appreciate it if the people of Canada could visit the site and view their pictures and get in touch if you recognise them

Thanks

George

SAP

Re: Christopher Louis and Lisa Mae Zaharias
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »

HalifaxMother

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:18:40 AM »
Hello, I live in Halifax Nova Scotia, I can not look at the first link given as my work comp is restricted but the 2nd link takes me to Pier21 website, but I will have a look at the links when I get home and if I have seen them I will contact somebody :)

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:24:42 AM »
This woman looks familiar to me. She just may be in Halifax or Toronto. If there was enough media attention on this, she may be found in Canada.

SAP

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 11:09:54 AM »

SAP

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
Soltown, perhaps you might contact the RCMP with the info as well and hopefully they can distribute the info throughout Canada.

soltown2002

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 05:31:46 AM »
Our website is now -

http://findchrisandlisa.com/

They could be anywhere so please take a look and see if you recognise them

Thanks

soltown2002

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 04:28:51 AM »
Tomorrow will be Christopher's 29th birthday, if you have not visited their website/facebook page please take a moment to do so as you never know you may hold the key to ending our search.

George

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 06:02:17 PM »
soltown,

I just went through a few of the pictures and saw someone posted under one of them that there is a Lisa Zaharias in Australia who resembles the age progression pictures.  I wonder how realistic keeping the real name would be, but then again I do not think there are many Zahariases out there. 

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 11:58:06 PM »
There is also a blond Lisa Zaharias who looks just like her on facebook, living in Redlands and Rialto, California.

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 03:39:22 PM »
Maybe it would be best to send those FB links straight to NCMEC rather than us or her dad confront her.  Lord knows what her mother has told her all these years.  If she is reading this, she needs to know that, as someone who works with these types of cases, the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) would NOT be involved if this father was abusive in any way.  So whatever she was told, when NCMEC gets involved, it's because she was in fact stolen, there was no abuse, and regardless, no one can FORCE her as an adult to go back and live with her dad anyway.

Lisa and/or Chris- no one blames you if you don't want your mother to get in trouble.  But the least you can do is pick up a phone anywhere and at least leave a message that you are safe and doing well.  Your mother is going to face consequences one day no matter what- regardless of if you stay hidden.  This case has now been circulated in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.  Likely it will get to Central and South America soon. 

You are in your late twenties now, and from a similarly aged woman, it's time to step up here.

soltown2002

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
We do feel it is unlikely they are going by their birth names but you never really know. Tips can be sent into our investigator at the Orange County DA's office on
Child Abduction Unit (714) 347-8832 as well as the NCMEC. We are trying to get their Facebook page, website and Youtube video spread as far and widely as possible in the hope that eventually it will reach either Christopher or his sister or someone who remembers them.

Any tips that we receive via the Facebook page are either forwarded to our PI, the DA's office or we ask the tipster to call themselves. Occasionally we can dismiss it ourselves due to the match being much too young, much too old or eye colour being completely wrong.

In case of the match in Redlands, CA, Zaharias is actually her married name as several people have told us about her and googling ruled her out.

I do want to clarify that we would not under any circumstances contact anyone that we believed could be one of the children and would not advise anyone else to either. That would be the responsibility of law enforcement to do that part.

soltown2002

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 12:16:12 PM »
below is a link to their NCMEC flyer on our Help Find Zaharias Children Facebook page, would really appreciate if those of you in Canada could take a look at their flyer and
pass it on as we believe there is a good chance they may be in Canada

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=519898401390182&set=a.184764021570290.45431.126772524036107&type=1&ref=nf

soltown2002

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2013, 05:09:01 AM »
26th anniversary has passed now, their dad has never given up hope of finding his children. There is a chance they are in Canada or elsewhere in the world so we are trying to spread their pictures as widely as possible.

If you have any tip or information please please call it in to Orange County DA's office on
Child Abduction Unit (714) 347-8832

If you cannot call please PM me as I have an email address for our investigator that can be used to send in information

George

HalifaxMother

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 01:43:11 PM »
I have shared the Help Find Zaharias Children Facebook page on my facebook as I have people from all over the world on mine. Hope this may help  :)