Author Topic: Lorry Santos, murdered: Sept 13/12: Saskatoon  (Read 16850 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Lorry Santos, murdered: Sept 13/12: Saskatoon
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 03:23:42 PM »
It was just we , on Unsolved have collectively originally said.  WRONG HOUSE.

Beyond tragic.  These animals are adults - beefy, vicious adults,  not youngsters, which makes it even more frightening.

Yes, SAP, what happened in their formative years?  I'll bet they were in trouble at a very early age.
Pehaps came from very violent families. ?? And then again, we have monsters who were raised in the best of familes, with siblings who turned out well.  Sickos are attracted to sickos. One way or another they will find each other, and society is at peril.

JB

SAP

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
JB, friends and family of Lorry also claimed the wrong house was targeted since the family was not involved in that lifestyle. The WhiteBoy posse are extreme Nazi types with hate for colored people and they are associated with several other gangs.
As long as these gangs "do" each other in, I'm ok with that as it makes less of them for a time.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »
SAP, I was not aware that the WBP were extreme white only Nazi  posse types.

Here they are in their sick and splended glory!!
How disgusting. Huge, heavy bodies, with juvenile deliquent sociopathic minds .
http://www.rapdict.org/White_Boy_Posse

Thanks

JB
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:46:46 PM by jellybean »

SAP

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 05:46:44 PM »
How can these guys hate someone so immensely? I cannot fathom that at all, especially not even knowing people, just going by color!! We need to be very worried!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2012/12/05/sk-white-boy-posse-1212.html

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 05:57:38 PM »
I'll bet they love their grandparents to pieces.  I'll bet they get sentimental about birthdays, etc
Yet they travel in evil, and think nothing of it.
I cannot understand either, as to how they believe that whites are supreme.
Does a mother and child and father who do not have white skin, not deserve peace, security and acceptance like the rest of us?

I hope the RCMP and municipal police track them down all of them, and bring them to court for their hate ideology, and break up this very sick groupl

I have a message for them - you may be white, and so am I, but you will never be part of white society. You are OUTCASTS from us.
Our ideologies are different. 
YOU ARE EVIL and  WRONG. i doubt vert much if you know such words as SHAME AND DISGUST with your actions. You take young people, hook them on drugs, etc, etc, .Your crimes and behavior  are deplorable.

There is no place in CANADA FOR THE LIKES OF YOU. WHITE OR NOT!!

JB
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:04:07 PM by jellybean »

SAP

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 06:04:05 PM »
I don't like to keep being negative however I will say one more thing ... they may be white like I am, but I consider them the ultimate of white trash. What they are and have is nothing to be proud of no matter that they are white!

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »
More than white trash.  There is no place for them in Canada, even if they were born here.  Evil white people.,  I am ashamed to call them Canadian citizens.
Klu Klux Klan - revisted?  Adolph Hitler ideology??
Time to tell these people, that even IN   GERMANY, NAZI'S ARE TABOO,.

JB

SAP

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 10:41:00 AM »
Glossing over ...

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/police-say-they-re-watching-the-white-boy-posse-1.1067228

Watching the WBP? As they continue to grow after being almost extinct a few years ago? Nothing to worry about for the general population? Lorry was an innocent of the general population, wasn't she?

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2016, 12:15:14 AM »

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2016, 12:22:52 AM »
Finally consecutive sentences.

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/crime/ohagan-convicted-killer-of-saskatoon-mother-lorry-ann-santos-pleads-guilty-in-alberta-murder

The man who shot and killed a Saskatoon woman in a case of mistaken identity after he pleaded guilty to another murder.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2016, 12:27:08 AM »
Lawyers withdrew. Killer intends to represent himself. Trial Sept/16

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/crime/murder-accused-plans-to-represent-himself-at-trial

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2016, 09:35:10 AM »
It would be such a chilling and dangerous experience testifying against a killer gang member, so perhaps it was not a "bought" testimony, rather an incentive to testify to the truth and the money would go for ID change and relocation? These guys are cold blooded killing machines and need to be out of society for a very long time. Perhaps there is only one of them that has an inkling chance to turn his life around.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »
Thanks for posting this update. Finally all in jail where they belong! It would be better to have DP in a case like this because imo they are not rehabilitation material with their hatred and disregard for decent human lives.
Hoping the appeal is turned down. I can understand the need to pay a witness in a case like this where he now would be slated for the same destiny as anyone else that turns against the WBP. Hopefully he can disappear and use that money to change his ID and live a decent life.