Author Topic: Bones near New Dam Lake, Campbellton, N.B. - IDENTIFIED - Gladys Simon  (Read 4102 times)

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
The Campbellton RCMP is investigating the discovery of human remains near New Dam Lake just south of Campbellton, N.B.

On September 10, 2012, at approximately 6 p.m., a man came to the Campbellton RCMP Detachment to say he was walking near the shoreline of New Dam Lake in Sugarloaf Park when he discovered bones.

The RCMP's Forensic Identification Section is assisting with the investigation. The bones will be further analyzed to confirm the person's identify and the circumstances surrounding their death.

The investigation is ongoing.

- 30 -

Sgt. Stephen Dibblee
 Campbellton RCMP
 506-789-6000

GSAR_Mbr

PS. I have noticed there have not been many new topics posted lately even though there are a few different stories popping up here and there. I hope all the usual forum folk are still around! :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 01:12:50 PM by GSAR_Mbr »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Bones near New Dam Lake, Campbellton, N.B. - IDENTIFIED - Gladys Simon
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »
GSAR - Kindly,  reconsider posting your  comments in light yellow.   They are difficult to read, depending upon each computer and it's lighting abilities.
I would love to read your comments, but it strains the eyes!!---- and - your message is missed due to the colour.
We all appreciate your expertise.  Keep posting, but kindly consider using another colour in your key strokes?
Just asking - no insult intended. :)
jb
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:14:30 PM by jellybean »

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 01:14:09 PM »
Jb, no insult taken  :o this was caused by a silly error with a meta tag. My closing argument was typed wrong leading it to not close after my name.

Just goes to show that proof reading is a must!

Thanks JB

GSAR_Mbr

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 01:04:07 PM »
Probably should have done my comment about regular posters on the general forum, and clarified it to show that it just looked like the NB thread had gone dead with little to no new Topics added.

Remains have been identified
http://www.rcmp.gc.ca/nb/news-nouvelles/releases-communiques/12-09-19-142034-eng.htm
GSAR_Mbr

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
Thanks for the update GSAR. I hope Gladys's family can find some comfort in knowing what happened to her. They will finally be able to lay her to rest.