Author Topic: To Serve and Protect show  (Read 13937 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: To Serve and Protect show
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »
From Kindheart
Especially because we are dealing with EPS and RCMP.  I can't remember when Rossmo was let go, this is significant as their had never been mention of a serial killer until Rossmo and his concerns were dismissed.  We seem to be having the same issues here with EPS and RCMP

How about this idea crafty?

The sun paper should get Kim to release a map so we can see where he thinks the killers live! Now that would sell a few papers let me tell ya!
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Canada/2007/01/26/3459310.html

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 10:27:13 AM »
I love the idea!  Hmm now to contact Rossmo.

Crafty

twisten

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 02:51:50 PM »
I think he read that he is a profiler down in the States somewhere now.  I read somewhere on Wayne Leng's site the year he was let go but haven't had the chance to go back and find it.  I have to have some tests done at the hospital today and tomorrow but I'll try to find it when I get a chance and post it on here.
P.S.  Chris love the idea too!!  Wow, it still feels weird to call you that name!!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 09:49:30 PM »
That message was actually from kindheard. He\she is a friendly visitor who contributes by sending messages to me viat he contact form. So anything marked with 'From Kindheart' is from him\her.

It's weird being Chris, BobLobLaw was a lot of fun though, but now I have to behave. :(

twisten

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 06:31:57 AM »
LOL.  How about if we just call you C-Bob.  Just joking.  It will eventually sink in too my brain I'm sure.