Welcome to UnsolvedCanada.ca

This forum lists unsolved murders and missing people from Canada and other related discussions. If you wish to add a case, please create an account and add it, or send the information using the 'Contact' link on the top menu. Please Read The Rules Here.

Question:

Why are many people unwilling to provide tips to police that could solve a murder?

Author Topic: Lisa Kopf - Unsolved Murder - Edmonton (August 1998)  (Read 7824 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Lisa Kopf - Unsolved Murder - Edmonton (August 1998)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 09:59:51 PM »

I have posted Lisa's picture here from the site that Concerned provided the link for in her post above.

SAP

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 03:55:54 PM »
Another anniversary has passed and no clues to this murder to date. RIP Lisa.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 04:07:48 PM »
According to the Edmonton Son, as of Oct. 16, 2014 - Edmonton City Police will;

The Edmonton Police Commission Thursday night was poised to renew rewards for 12 unsolved homicides, and Lisa is one of them. Rewards up to $40,000.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/16/edmonton-police-to-renew-rewards-for-unsolved-homicides

SAP

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 12:45:14 PM »
I hope the police are receiving tips. It has been 16 years already. Yesterday I was looking over several older Alberta cases and there is not a bit of promise as in mention of tips, etc in any of the cases. Nothing further online. Someone knows something. Perhaps even through the jail system ... as prisoners are known to brag about their exploits in crime. They need to step up and give families closure.

A garden of tears: the murder of Kathryn-Mary Herbert

A casefile of events and story related to the 1975 murder of Kathryn Mary Herbert (Sutton).

Click Here