Author Topic: Cheryl Rowe (45)- Missing Dec.22.2012-Richmond Hill- Ontario  (Read 13893 times)

leonagleant

• View Profile
Re: Cheryl Rowe (45)- Missing Dec.22.2012-Richmond Hill- Ontario
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 09:34:43 PM »
Right, so what happened to the clothes that Cheryl was supposed to be carrying at the time to her daugher? If they are missing, it's a sign that she headed in the expected direction with them and narrows down the timeframe and the location from which she was abducted.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 05:12:42 AM »
Sorry leonagleant, I must have misread your post.  So, I am not sure what happened to the clothes Cheryl was supposed to be carrying.  Don't recall anything more said about them...whether or not they were found.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »
I think maybe Cheryl was really maybe afraid of the person she was with and she made the excuse to get clothing, so she could possibly get away from the individual. Seeing as she said she would see her daughter in a few minutes and never showed up, something definitely has happened to Cheryl.  I'd say that whomever she ran into, she wasn't going to stay with them and just wanted an out. But it didn't work out for her, I believe she was trying to dodge this individual and tried making a phone call and that was her plan to get away from them.  Maybe I'm too detective minded, unless she was going to a fancy place and needed a dress or something. But it is not stated what kind of clothing she wanted. Did she have a cell phone or were any of her calls checked in the last couple of days.  And it is strange that her and another individual went missing from the same street area, very strange. I do hope they find out what has happened to Cheryl.  :o :o :o :o :o

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 09:16:41 PM »
Who is the other person who went missing from the same street?

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 10:37:07 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do these long time friends not have any compassion, any pity for her family? Any feelings whatsoever?

Does it not matter to them, that Cheryl has no place to rest?  No graveside with her name on it?
Well if it doesn't matter, than perhaps it should. 

How can you live with yourself with that knowledge?  How can you sleep at night - or even look at your own loved ones in the eye??

This knowledge can  "eat away at you", and can ultimately destroy your sense of humanity and  health over time.

jb

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 10:44:58 AM »
I agree jb.  With "friends like that, who needs enemies."  They are a bunch of cowards.

Snively

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2018, 08:03:32 PM »
Reading some posts and comments on a Facebook page run by her brother, it seems that he believes the person who picked her up to take her to the Rathfon Crescent residence is involved.  It also appears that the person living at the Rathfon Crescent residence was an ex-boyfriend of hers and he was also involved.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 01:38:26 PM »
Snively.

Taking the house tour from the facebook, I noticed that the houses are reasonably close to one another.  Since there were a number of people at the house, I wonder if the neighbours heard anything unusual.  Screams or what have you.

I wonder if police were ever called to the home in the past, due to neighbours complaints.Somehow, I pictured a dump in a dumpy neighbourhood.   Far from it! Albeit looks like its' interior has been updated.

I wonder what the house owner did for a living? The fact that the police have offered witness protection says a lot about the home owner..... Yes? No?

I wonder if that post by police with their official seal, really came from them, or was it composed by the site owner?

Within that  post by law enforcement, if it was theirs, the making of threats of accessory to a murder, might discourage anyone to step forward to fill in the rest of that night. It has been six years, and they may feel, they have nothing more to say and will leave it at that.

They have proven successful in keeping the final clues to themselves, and such a threat might make them remain with their lips sealed.

However, if one of them is in trouble with the law for another transgression, then perhaps this person might make a deal.

God Bless her brother and daughter.  Cheryl's facebook is beautiful.
Hopefully,  the people who were at that home,  looked at it.

jb

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 01:57:00 PM by jellybean »