Author Topic: Video London's unsolved the first 4 yrs.  (Read 3506 times)

jensen

• View Profile
Video London's unsolved the first 4 yrs.
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:39:21 AM »

Have faith

• View Profile
Re: Video London's unsolved the first 4 yrs.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 09:35:55 AM »
Thank you Jensen for posting this heart-breaking, yet powerful video.  If one guilty conscience is inspired to make "a call," the floodgates could open for these cases.  In the meantime, this is a poignant and fitting tribute to these young victims, who will never be forgotten by Londoners.

Whoever is responsible for creating this video deserves credit and our appreciation from Unsolved Canada.  And a big hug.

Have faith

chickapey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 01:43:11 PM »
Seeing the names, pictures and dates set to music emphasizes how many there are. Heartbreaking but it really puts the fire in  the eye to get these looked at and solved.

rkay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »
Nice work!

jensen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 08:59:08 AM »
With the arrival of the new London Police Force website, I thought it might be timely to remind people of the first 4 years of cold cases. Again I'd like to thank Tricia Reis, an American citizen who has no connection to any of these cases, for all her hard work compiling this beautiful video on behalf of all our families.
Exceptional work Tricia.  Thank you for all you do for the murdered and missing in Canada and the US.
You are a very special lady.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 01:21:24 PM »
Thanks to Tricia for caring.  I hope and pray that one day these Victims' families will get answers and Justice.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
So many cases not solved. Some of them were around the same time. It was a very well put together video and hopefully, even if one case is solved this will definitely have been a success. Never give up, someone may come forward after all this time. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »
Bravo to Tricia Reis for caring so much, and being an active advocate for murder victims.  I bet she is guided by a multitude of angels, who have come to rely on her to give them a voice, so that they are not forgotten.  Tricia is an angel.  :-)