Author Topic: Cedrika Provencher - TROIS-RIVIERES - MIssing - August 2007  (Read 106572 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Cedrika Provencher - TROIS-RIVIERES - MIssing - August 2007
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »
OK, have a good night. I have a good feeling about this case, I'm not sure why but I do. I hope it all works out with a happy ending.Sadly, even a happy ending still means the girl was traumatized and scared.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 06:39:21 AM »
Hey welcome back Ron,

There has not been a lot of news about this case recently. I notice you feel the abductor is not a resident. Do you think a child snatcher would grab someone from an area they are not from?

In the edmonton cases, I have always suspected a woman would be involved because a female presence would make the potential victim feel at ease. But decides that case in Utah, I have never heard of a case like that.

From what I read, he lured her with a lost puppy story which is common for pedophiles. But who knows right?

OK look forward to hearing more. Thanks.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 11:17:21 AM »

I looked up Captain HighPants, and was surprised. It was interesting, but quite pedo, and strange. I hope that people are looking at her surroundings, and the towns people, and that people will be aware of a new child in the neighbourhood.

That is, if she is taken away, to another location.I think she was, and I hope for her safe recovery. The guy asking to swim with another little girl, was twisted.If this is the same guy, a sketch should be put out.Maybe the police are not doing that, so as not to freak, the perp out, and hope he doesn't do anything to Cedrika.He took her for a reason.I do not think she was specifically targeted, as he was seen talking to other people. She was opportunity, I think. :'( :'(

Clearskyday

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 05:49:42 PM »
If Cedrika had been 'stalked' , her abductor would know where Cedrika lived and watched her , waiting for the appropriate time to make his move . Many children are grabbed right from home perhaps suggesting that Cedrika was not "stalked" but was random .
To me , this suggests the abductor was from out of town , perhaps visiting the big Car Race there or whatever . If he was staying there at that time he could be checked by checking the Hotel Registers etc .
Perhaps if the 'abductor' was visiting there he might grab  someone like Cedrika but if the abductor was a resident he may have grabbed Cedrika closer to Cedrika's home .
Whatever.
Putting it down on paper like this may help to give someone an idea . Personally , l have not got any 'feelings that Cedrika is not alive .

Being away as l have been allows me now to  look up what l have not seen on this case and continue .

Hi Ron,

Today I searched the web for events in Trois-Rivi?re, and nearby locations during a period from a week before July 31, and a week after: There was many! I feel that the perp(s) stayed in a camping rather than in a motel or an hotel room.  The girl may have been spotted at her grandmother's who I think media said she lives in a camping during the summer.  Nothing may suggest that the perp(s) live in the area, but he may also be from the area, and has taken advantage of the unusual large number of strangers because of the numerous atractions at that time.  However, every possibility must have been taken into concideration by many.

Now, since I don't want to make another story, I just want to ask if any one can hear a bell ring in this case when reading: Brooks, snow or crushed ice on a hilltop? Is there in Trois-Rivi?re, or its skirt, a food processing plan on a hill using freezers or having something to do with ice or snow? Is there ski slopes in the area? If the answer is yes, I'd look at those directions for clues if I was there.

CSD

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 10:59:36 PM »
I am an amateur detective and am working on the case. My friend, also an amateur detective lives in Les Trois Rivieres and has some interesting news which can not be disclosed to the public quite yet but has been reported to the police. If there is any info that you come across please post here as i check it daily. thank you and do recommend other sites for good crimes.

Hi Cassidy, glad you joined the site. I know you cannot post the info, but is it possibly good news?

I understand there is some red car people are looking for and there is a guy probably driving it. Is Trois Riveriers a really french place like Beauceville or is it mixed? I am just wondering if the guy is english or french?

Also, do you know why there was such a delay in the response?

Thank you!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 10:27:19 PM »
HI Ron, I do not know if anyone on this site has any psychic powers. In the past we had a few people who cliamed to have this but it turned out to be false. I think if someone did have this gift here, chances are they use it differently. On the other hand, it would be interesting if someone did have something to post it.

If any psychic people or just anyone who has had a dream or feeling of anything to do with this case please post it asap .

Although l do not consider myself psychic l do feel that sometimes it works .

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »
OK I did not know they had that detailed a description about the suspect. So he is french, rides an Acura and is about 30 - 40.

It seems like they should be able to narrow down the pool of potential suspects based on this info. Acuras are not popular cars, so remove all non red cars and eventually he will be found.

I agree that any man who is asking little kids about a puppy has to be a creep. I hope the police are on the right trail.

I agree there is a chance she could be alive, but why would someone keep her this long then?

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 08:16:13 PM »

Do you think that Cedrika, is being kept alive, and fulfilling some guy's fantasy of a child to have sex with? Or do you think they are playing games, and he is brainwashing Cedrika as we speak?

I am hoping for a good end to this story, but as days go by, I am reluctent to think she was saved by Robin Hood. Cedrika deserves, as much coverage as she can get, and we across Canada, should watch that some new guy doesn't move by with his and her description.

We should never become complacent, to the realities, of people with less than desirable intentions. What is with Captain HighPants any way??

Clearskyday

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 08:33:20 PM »

Do you think that Cedrika, is being kept alive, and fulfilling some guy's fantasy of a child to have sex with? Or do you think they are playing games, and he is brainwashing Cedrika as we speak?

I am hoping for a good end to this story, but as days go by, I am reluctent to think she was saved by Robin Hood. Cedrika deserves, as much coverage as she can get, and we across Canada, should watch that some new guy doesn't move by with his and her description.

We should never become complacent, to the realities, of people with less than desirable intentions. What is with Captain HighPants any way??

Hi dear Adrian!

If Cedrika still alive, it must be because some one sucks.  It scares me to learn that she might be in the Maritimes since I still suspect Halifax to be a port for white slaves shipping toward African continent, and Middle East.

CSD

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
I know I am not very knowledgable in this kind of stuff, but I thought that 'White Slave' thing was a myth. Again, I do not know nothing about it so I am not assuming. If this was the case, does that mean the guy who took was mearly selling her for cash?

I'll read up on this white slavery when I go to bed.

Hi dear Adrian!

If Cedrika still alive, it must be because some one sucks.  It scares me to learn that she might be in the Maritimes since I still suspect Halifax to be a port for white slaves shipping toward African continent, and Middle East.

CSD

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 07:02:54 AM »
Someone may have already answered this, but I will ask again because I did not see the answer.

Why did the police take so long to get the word out about this case? Did they have a lead already and are pursuing it or was this just a case of they did not know what do to and sort of screwed that up?

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 12:01:06 AM »

With the disappearence, of Cedrika, being longer, and longer. I would think that the police would have already done a search of where her bike was left. Most people would allow a police officer to search their home. with a missing child, being the focus of attention.

The man who saw someone who resembled Cedrika, should have taken down the license number, and make of car.The bandanna thing tied that way, stated with the Oka uprising, and bank robbers, to disguise themselves.

Why did it take so long for every day people, to become alert, and start watching for the unusual??? If Cedrika is alive, I see her being held against her will.She may have been grabbed by a pedophile, the same one asking for a child to go swimming with him. So many red flags!!!

WHEN THERE IS A RED FLAG!! FOR GOD"S SAKE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN,NOT DAYS LATER. ??? ??? ??? >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

Clearskyday

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »
Hi all,

It is very possible that Cedrika was in the province of N.B. for some time, at least until today.  The lady from Fredericton, N.B. who called the police about Cedrika being with a man in the 40's in a grey minivan plated in the province of Quebec was very very likely right.  Let me tell you why I think this way.

Today, I had a stunning experience: first time in my life.  I have been trying to gather what I need for a salmon angling trip, and I drive long distances to get stuff, but can't find.  It started to get on my nerves.  This  is so stupid for a place where all the rivers are filled with Atlantic Salmon at this time of the year! I was driving on the highway 11 around Bathurst N.B., a larger two way road.  I didn't know what to do anymore, and I was kinda obsessed with the problem.

Out of the sudden, C?drika's face popped up in my head like showing in the upper left corner of my field of view.  Coming cars from opposite direction were still a good distance, and the vision of Cedrika was becoming larger until it filled my field of view.  Then, I began to meet coming cars.  Suddenly I realized that I was looking at a grey (silver) minivan.  Must be a Chrysler minivan between years 85 perhaps 90... The square style.  It looked to have a new paint job on it because it was shinny almost like a new one.

I knew that the media have talked about a red minivan, then a grey minivan, but I didn't know that it was a grey minivan that has been seen in Fredericton at the time: 13:30 this afternoon.  My attention has been put on that vehicle by Cedrika so I thought of looking for the front plate, but there was no front plate.  Car plated in the province of Quebec don't have plate in the front.  The driver was in its early 40's, thin, probably short, dark hair, perhaps salt and pepper with grey temples.

Vision of Cedrika was still very present, and she looked distressed.  I didn't know what to do anymore, I first thought of turning back immediately, and try to catch up with the van.  But I was in shock, and I couldn't believe what was happening to me.  The vision was still there showing her crying while she seemed to look at me from the rear window of the van.  My heart was broken in pieces, and I thought that it was too late for me to catch up with the van.  Also, I have a quiet noticeable vehicle that the driver could have become aware that he was spotted, so this could have represented a fatal risk for the poor girl.

So I thought of calling the RCMP, but what could I tell the dispatcher? That I had a vision on the road? They would have sent a car to check on me for drugs, or mental illness.  Anyway the farther I became from the van, the smaller the vision: just at opposite of the beginning.  I kept driving with tears in my eye for the last hundred kilometres, but instead of doing my things, I drove straight home, and I wrote this story at the email address in the official Cedrika website.

*Editing was only done to correct a few misspellings, and replacing a couple words for better clarity.

CSD
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:15:11 AM by Clearskyday »

Clearskyday

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »
Yes Des, I think you're right about telling the police anyway.  I'd like to find out which RCMP officer was in charge in Fredericton;  I saw his name somewhere... I'll find out and will call first thing tomorrow morning.  Thanks for your good advice.

CSD

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2007, 07:00:51 AM »
They would have sent a car to check on me for drugs, or mental illness
CSD

Yes they would have done that for sure. Maybe if that happens again, just calling police and report it as suspisious might be a good idea. For the most part, in such a case as this, I am sure they would have checked it out.