Author Topic: Cedrika Provencher - TROIS-RIVIERES - MIssing - August 2007  (Read 109985 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 03:09:03 AM by Chris »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Cedrika Provencher - TROIS-RIVIERES - MIssing - August 2007
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 12:31:51 AM »
News on the C?drika Povencher case (I haven't found an english version, sorry for that):

A new track

Jenny Girard, a mother of the district whose girl was approached by a suspect man, met the investigators of the Safety of Quebec to tell them this which could become a new track in this business. Last Saturday in afternoon, a man would have approached a 13 year old teenager who kept the young girl of Mrs. Girard, close to the place where the bicycle of small C?drika was found. "He said [ with the guardian ] that she was beautiful and it invited it to come to bathe at his place" tells Jenny Girard. In front of the refusal of the girl, the man would have said that it was going to pass by again. One hour later, it would have returned r?der in front of the house of Mrs. Girard, who had returned meanwhile. "I feel guilty not to have called the police force", acknowledges Jenny Girard, who did not suspect sinister turning that the events were going to take. It is one of his/her friends who contacted the police force, last Wednesday.

Dudovski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »
hahah.. sorry people, I have sent those documents at approximately 1 AM this morning, and I was way to tired to take the time to translate them...

Anyways, this is just becoming a too serious case... I don't like this, there are very good chances that this little girl has been "seduced" or something. God knows that Qu?bec and even the rest of Canada are the cradle of filthy and violent crimes...

God help this little kid and her family!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 12:33:41 PM »
The one thing that surprises me is that I sense a lack of ugency on the part of the Quebec police. It's like they think the girl will just turn up somewhere.

Then again, the French media could be going bonkers for all I know, but CBC and other national news are not treating this like a little girl who has been kidnapped.

However this person is, they need to be caught.

Im_new_here2

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 04:37:42 AM »
Someting strange has happened here where i live ..or so i think anyways maybe its not strangeat all..The missing french girl thats missing from quebec...well this weekend i went in to a macs milk here in a tiny town called thornbury where i live it's right on georgian bay right beside hwy 26 and right beside blue mountain ski hills and resorts. I mean its tiny 1200 people at the most in fact its the reason i moved here to begin with .So i went in to the local macs store and there were posters of this cedrika girl thats missing all over as i looked more attently around town every telephone post every store window..i mean iam at least 12 hours from where she went missing and hell when lastley the too girls went missing one from barrie another from toronto there was no posters up here so why this girl and why so many and why all of a sudden i asked the lady at macs and she said she wasnt told anything the opp.. ontario provincial police came in gave her about 30 posters and said put up as many as u can in the store and i guess he went around to the other stores doing this also to them...im not suggesting she is around here or theres been a sighting as far as i know you all know more then i do ...i just thought i would share this as i thought it was really strange...

Angela Ellis

• Webmaster/Founder of www.nampn.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 06:01:24 AM »
She is up in all convenience stores and I think it is a great idea!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 08:33:31 AM »
Well if the police want all these posters up all of a sudden, they must have more information. Maybe they think she is still alive?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 06:48:01 PM »
It would be nice to have her back alive. These sickos who lure kids make me sick too. Canada needs a real 'Life Sentence' and not one that includes parole chances.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 06:16:42 PM »
Thanks Ron, sounds like interesting work. I made a few maps, each a closer look. See attachments.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 12:24:08 AM »
Here is a google map

Here is google earth

Hope these show it better...I thought that it would be good to actually see what is around those areas.

Crafty

skpforever

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »
Yes , l think it is usually family or someone they know or trust .

I also wonder why Cedrika would leave her bike unattended .

hi Ron, I wanted to say that your on the ball with things...did you know Cedrika or her family?  (Just curious).

I also wonder why she left her bike unattended?

I am interested in your thoughts.....please continue

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »
I don't know if she has a middle name or not. Not sure where to get a photo of that intersection or how to get one, but I will inquire.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 01:14:50 PM »
Clip
[youtube=425,350]4Cj2NEt3BCk[/youtube]

Has photos of the area
[youtube=425,350]pceKWoN-M7A[/youtube]

French News
[youtube=425,350]BKGcRF1T1zo[/youtube]