Author Topic: Isabel Mercedes Celis | 6 | Missing |Tucson Arizona | April 21/12  (Read 8151 times)

SAP

Re: Isabel Mercedes Celis | 6 | Missing |Tucson Arizona | April 21/12
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 06:03:07 PM »
Video of police chief fielding questions to reporters. Parents are not legally split up; this was an agreement between Sergio and CPS ... reason not given.
Police are processing 540 sex offenders (those of whom are attracted to young children) in this case. 540! Living in the city and some in the vicinity!

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tpd-celis-father-seperates-from-his-boys-voluntarily-at-cps-request/#!prettyPhoto/0/

SAP

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 10:45:00 PM »
How easily reporters take an off hand comment made by someone else, run with it and twisting. Nancy Grace takes a reporter to task for this.
Also now supposedly there is talk of writing on the wall left in Isabel's room when she was taken.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/18/was-there-a-note-on-isabel-celis-wall/?hpt=ng_mid

This family has been torn apart and accused horrendously. A neighbor happens to mention she wonders if the Mexican drug cartel is associated with this case and people are running with the wildest theories off that one offhand off the cuff comment. Sometimes the social media and the forums are a curse. This case has attracted the vultures in swarms. :'(
Police drop comments as well that can be taken in several ways and then don't explain themselves ... just tell people not to read too much into them. :o

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
I still think that window was set down too neatly!

soccermom

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 09:54:59 AM »
I still think that window was set down too neatly!

BD -- do you know if what you saw of the window/screen location is how it was originally found? Did you see it directly, or only as captured by media? Often, after LE conducts its investigation (photographs the scene, maps the measurements, collects the fingerprints,  removes specific evidence from the location, etc) objects are left behind in different order than original to the scene. Do you know something for certain about the placement of the window/screen?

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 02:33:09 PM »
I have had no luck finding any updates on this little one.  Any one else had any luck? 

SAP

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 05:32:19 PM »
Sap I guess our minds think alike, I spent time over the weekend, with no luck looking for any updates on Isabel and found nothing .  I find this whole thing kind of strange? Does any one else?

SAP

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 06:18:46 PM »
It's totally strange. Many questions; no answers.
This family is either with friends or people with the community or alone. One of them has parents in the near vicinity and they have never been seen supporting this family. What happened to the brother of one of them who was living with them at the time Isa went missing? The family seem genuine to me. All the people who thought Sergio's reactions were strange, and also the way he talked ... well it seems that is his character as he always talks the same. Never directly answers a question but does eventually when asked again. That seems to be the way he is ... no reason to chalk that up to something nefarious, imo. The boys also look genuinely concerned and in what they say. I don't know what to think. Seems LE are stumped; no tips to follow.
Recall the dogs of the neighbor barking in the middle of the night ... before Becky would get up for work ...

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 01:00:04 AM »
RIP sweet little angel. :(  Prayers and condolences to family and friends.

Also new clues according to Crimewatch daily, as investigators find this case very similar to that of another little girl's fate.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/tucson-girl-isabel-celis-missing-since-2012-found-dead-police-say-9209707