Author Topic: Victoria "Tori" Stafford - 8 - Murdered April 8, 2009 Woodstock, On - Part 2  (Read 118220 times)

rainstorm

• View Profile
Its amazing what a person thinks about a case before the trial and during the trial. I feel for Tara. I wonder if shes got her drug problem under controle now.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated on the trial eyes. Much appreciated.  :)

D1

• View Profile
Thnx too ewo. The more you know, the better you understand what really happened. The Police helped to heap suspicion on Tara for some time during the early stages of the investigation.  Now we get to see a motive, the Police believed that Tori could still be alive and it appears they wanted the perps to believe that they were focused on Tara as the suspect. The public couldn't help but follow the lead and inadvertantly played their part in it too. The Police were very careful not to tip their hand. Tara did what she could and played her role well. wow in hindsight . Perceptions change the more you know..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:15:23 AM by D1 »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
DI and Deb your very welcome I sure a praying justice gets served for this little angel this is the newest update

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/193054--woman-serving-time-for-tori-stafford-s-murder-to-testify-at-rafferty-trial

rebelgirl

• Reaching Everyone By Exposing Lies
    • View Profile
That was graphic  :( 
I have read a lot of things, a lot of True Crime books and other graphic material.....  Horrible just Horrible  :(

navyperfume

• View Profile
My heart is broken for this child...RIP Tori

D1

• View Profile
And there it is, the not guilty plea justified and his alibi corroberated. ( in M.R.'s own mind). He can say his intent was not to murder and blame it on McLintock.

Sickness, just sick..

Concerned

• View Profile
My heart is with the parents. I can't even imagine. I somehow hope they can find a place of peace to get through these horrible moments. Sending all the strength I can.

rainstorm

• View Profile
Its suck. This man made this woman believe that he was a good gu y. She decid help him . Made friends with a little girl told her she would be fine and she was going to go home,hits her with a hammer. For what a disgusting excuse for a man.  Unbelievable. Its times like this you really such they you could tie them up and throw rocks at them. Or something like what they did for a death sentense punishment way back in the day.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/topic/michael_rafferty_murder_trial/article/193054--mcclintic-tells-jury-she-delivered-the-fatal-blows-to-tori-stafford

I hope this killer lives a long and miserable life in her cell and is Paid back by the other inmates for the evil she has done. 

jobo

• View Profile
I do not feel any compassion towards McClintic or Rafferty.   Another (truly heartbreaking) case of 2 Misfits that find each other and commit a horrible crime.

Drugs are no excuse.  Doing drugs, not working, taking advantage of the Food Banks.  People like that ruin it for the truly needy.
Seriously, who puts on a form that they have trouble with their temper??   Sounds to me like someone that knows the system and knows if they put that on an employment form.....they are NOT going to get hired.   I am disturbed that idiots like this get away with a free ride, and do not work to pay their own way. 
And just for something to do, they brutalize a darling, trusting little child.   
I wish these two would NEVER get out of jail.

I was walking downtown in my neck of the woods the other day, and ended up in quite the conversation with 2 little boys and their babysitter that may have been 12 years old.   So trusting, so friendly....telling me they were going to the library puppet show and then the boys and girls club...all excited, both talking at the same time, we parted ways when I got to my parked car..I told them "play safe", they replied "we will"...... I thought of Tory, (and Kyron, since one of the little boys had glasses like him) and all the other children that tend to trust women...and I couldn't help but cry about how innocent and trusting and friendly they are.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:48:33 AM by jobo »